Operations Support Specialist
Company: NorthStar Financial Services Group LLC
Posted on: May 6, 2021
The Operations Support Specialist performs key daily tasks
designed to support the Operations Team in order to ensure that
Orion clients receive seamless, timely and un-paralleled service
and support. Areas of focus will include: Quality Control,
Training, Error Management, Application Support and Process
Improvement support.What else does this role entail?
- Perform and oversee Quality Control for the operations
- Delivery of Training for newly hired Operations staff. This
will include assisting with the design and implementation of new
hire curriculum. Create, administer and oversee ongoing associate
training including maintaining training materials.
- Participation in projects by assisting with execution of
- Perform activities to support internal applications and
products (Advisor Portal, New Account automation tool, Procedures,
- Provide timely status updates to management as required.
- Maintain process measurements and reporting within service
- Assist with research and timely resolution of error cases as
- Knowledge and experience of quality control processes within
Financial Services Sector.
- Comprehensive understanding of mutual funds and ETF's.
- Experience of designing and delivering training programs within
the Financial Services sector is preferred.
- Experience of coaching, mentoring and the development of
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Must be able to demonstrate a high level of attention to
- Proven ability executing to defined metrics and service
- Experience with financial portfolio management
software.Education and Experience needed:
- Degree in Business or Finance preferred, or equivalent
experience in related financial field preferred.
- Orion Industry Certification must be obtained within 90 days of
- Minimum 3 years of relevant professional experience within the
Financial Services Sector.Lastly, we offer Day ONE Benefits, Paid
Parental Leave, Sabbatical Time, Tuition Reimbursement, Flexibility
to WFH, and Access to Financial Planning Technology and Identity
Theft Protection!#LI-AH1 Associated topics: client, deskside, help,
help desk, patient, pc, support, technical support specialist,
technician i, technician ii
Keywords: NorthStar Financial Services Group LLC, Omaha , Operations Support Specialist, Other , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!