Company: NOVA Treatment Community, Inc.
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Intake Coordinator The Intake Coordinator is responsible for
screening incoming program members by obtaining initial demographic
and historical information through telephone, face-to-face
interviews, and reviewing collateral information and interpreting
substance abuse assessment measures when necessary. The Intake
Coordinator assists with obtaining authorizations for program
members through various funding sources, and assesses clients for
appropriateness of program referred for and referring to another
level of care if necessary. Required Knowledge, Skills and
- Master's Degree in Psychology, Counseling, Social Work or a
related field, and at a minimum a Provisional Licensed Mental
Health Practitioner (PLMHP), with a preference being for
co-licensure as a Nebraska State Licensed Alcohol and Drug
Counselor (LADC) or Provisional Licensed Alcohol and Drug Counselor
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in
- Ability to maintain complete and accurate records.
- Ability to gather and organize data for presentation in a
comprehensive and understandable form.
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a
- Skills in written communication to include generating
correspondence, summarization of interviews, reports, and data
- Ability to handle a large volume of telephone calls.
- Acquire and maintain certification in First Aid and
Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR). Major Responsibilities:
- Under the supervision of the Clinical Director, conduct
pre-admission interviews that give complete demographic and
historical information as well as insights on prospective program
- Compile intake data and complete intake procedure for the youth
Psychiatric Residential Treatment Facility and Adult Residential
- Provide complete and accurate information to prospective
program members and their families about the residential treatment
programs at NOVA TC.
- Establish a working relationship with referral sources and
facilitate the exchange of information.
- Work in conjunction with the other Intake employees and
Clinical Director in collecting and organizing data regarding
- Maintain complete and accurate records on each program member
to include gathering of previous treatment records.
- Assist Case Managers in obtaining authorization for funding
through communicating with Medicaid, Magellan Behavioral Health, or
other funding organizations.
- Maintain confidentiality of clinical records and program member
identifying Information in accordance with Federal Confidentiality
Regulations and HIPAA.
- Assist with the compliance of all applicable Federal, State,
local and agency regulatory laws, standards and policies.
Keywords: NOVA Treatment Community, Inc., Omaha , Intake Coordinator, Other , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!