Front Desk/ Operations Supervisor
Company: Omaha Marriott Downtown Capital District
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Assists Front Desk Manager with overseeing all Front Office
Operations to insure profitability, control costs and quality
standards to insure total guest satisfaction. Supervises front desk
staff and assists with greeting guests, checking guests in and out,
handling guest requests and complaints, and handling group
1. Supervises front desk staff, reservations, and bell staff as
2. Insures all daily functions from checklist are completed.
3. Greets guests and check them in and out.
4. Answers phones
5. Performs manual and computer posting of transactions.
6. Handles money, credit cards, and checks.
7. Issues mail and messages to guests.
8. Deals with guest complaint dissatisfaction.
9. Takes reservations.
10. Provides directions and answers guest questions.
11. Enters wake-up calls.
12. Delivers items to rooms.
13. Loads paper/toner into machines.
14. Performs additional duties or projects as assigned by Front
1. Previous front desk management experience required.
2. Good communication and math skills.
3. Accurate typing skills.
4. Problem solving abilities.
5. Accurate compute aptitude.
6. Supervisory and organizational skills.
7. Ability to walk/stand for long periods of time.
8. Ability to multi-task.
9. Meet deadlines for assignments and projects.
Keywords: Omaha Marriott Downtown Capital District, Omaha , Front Desk/ Operations Supervisor, Other , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!