Company: Election Systems & Software
Posted on: June 10, 2021
We support democracy.
Our vision at Election Systems & Software (ES&S) is simple
and unwavering - we provide products and services of exceptional
quality and value to maintain voter confidence and enhance the
voting experience. We accomplish this through continuous
investments in research and development, resulting in regular
product updates and security enhancements for each voting system we
design, build, sell and support.
Join the ES&S Product Development team where we are crafting
the future of voting in the United States! On our team, you will
push boundaries to provide solutions that meet the industry's
ever-evolving needs. Our people apply their innovative perspective
to challenges big and small, and ES&S provides the resources to
make our employees' vision a reality.
As a Software Architect on the Product Development team, you
will lead the design and development of our next generation of
voting machines and systems. You will be at the heart of Product
Development's engineering process architecting embedded software
that empowers our software engineering teams to develop and deliver
secure, high-quality, and accurate voting machines and system
software. A Software Architect is responsible for the overall
system design, documentation, and development requirements for
database, applications and operating system environments.
- Design and deliver software architecture artifacts such as
models, diagrams, and software frameworks to the software
- Design and develop new software or extensive software revisions
for our voting system customers.
- Serve as the top-level technical expert by creating high-level
architectural specifications and addressing problems of systems
integration & compatibility.
- Perform & present research on potential project feasibility to
- Be a specialist on complex technical and business matters.
- Requires a bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer
Science, or a related field, or equivalent experience.
- 7+ years of software engineering & architecture
- 5+ years of experience in C++, preferably with modern standards
- Experience with embedded Linux (Yocto, Ubuntu Core, etc.).
- Experience with scripting languages such as Bash, Python,
- Experience with embedded systems software development.
Keywords: Election Systems & Software, Omaha , Software Architect, Other , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!