U.S. Lubricants - Industrial Lubricants Specialist
Company: U.S. Venture
Posted on: June 10, 2021
As an Industrial Sales Rep with U.S. Lubricants, you'll be
checking in and building relationships with your current and
soon-to-be customer base from the road and your home office. Every
day, you'll look at our data to understand the new sales
opportunities available and do the work to make the deal. To thrive
in this job, you'll need experience building relationships, sharing
industry knowledge, and a drive to win.
As a member of the U.S. Venture family, you will take part in
"making a difference" for your fellow team members as well as those
in our community - all while having the opportunity for growth and
development. Apply now to join and begin making your mark with
- What are we looking for?
- You listen to your customer's needs, offer customized
solutions, and share industry knowledge to accelerate their bottom
- You need to be willing to travel, with occasional overnights.
You can expect to spend most days of the week out in the field,
interacting with customers and prospecting for new business within
U.S. Lubricants Industrial Sales.
- You have a strong competitive drive - you WANT to win at
everything you do!
- You're able to deal with a variety of people and situations in
a positive and open minded manner
- You hold yourself accountable - you proactively set goals and
work well within a team to deliver strong service and partnership
to our customers
- You are adaptable to change, technology and using a CRM (we use
- You have a valid Driver's License and a good driving
- Bachelors Degree in business or related field or equivalent
combination of education and experience
- 4+ years of previous account sales with experience in long
sales cycles, sales to multi-levels in organizations and cold
- Industrial lubricant account sales experience in a business to
business environment preferred
- Experience in introducing and implementing new distribution
strategies to increase market penetration and profitability
- Demonstrated experience leading a sales team and selling at an
- Proven track record of successful sales contract negotiations
identified through strategic market strategies
- Previous experience in sales management and supervision
- Able to deal with a variety of people and situations in a
positive and open minded manner
- Demonstrated ability to build positive business
- Ability to lead, motivate and develop sales people
- Good listener and strong communicator
- Action oriented, self motivated
- Well organized and able to represent the company in a
- Valid drivers license, with acceptable driving record
U.S. Venture, Inc. maintains a drug-free workforce, including
pre- and post-employment substance abuse testing pursuant to a Drug
and Alcohol Policy.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer that is committed
to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure
equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or
expression, marital status, age, national origin, disability,
veteran status, genetic information, or other protected
characteristic. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a
disability, you may call Human Resources at (920) 739-6101.
Keywords: U.S. Venture, Omaha , U.S. Lubricants - Industrial Lubricants Specialist, Other , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!