Corporate Safety Specialist
Company: Werner Enterprises Inc
Posted on: June 10, 2021
The main purpose of this position is ensuring that all Safety
Department rules and policies are being documented, enforced and
The job functions listed below represent the essential job
duties and responsibilities of the above-listed position.
- Supervise the Trainer/Leader approval process to make sure all
candidates meet required Safety standards.
- Assist in determining dispositions for road tests and students
determined to be "not progressing" in the Training Program.
- Perform accident reviews and provide a disposition or gather
information on a driver file and pass that information along to a
Corporate Safety Manager.
- Manage the driver's annual reviews.
- Review all MVR's that are ran on current drivers to be sure we
are DOT legal.
- Manage student and trainer complaints as well as coordinate
trainer suspensions and disqualifications.
- Review Bendix videos and Monitor Navigo updates and make
Werner Enterprises provides equal employment opportunities to
all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, age, disability, marital status, genetic information or
veteran status or other status protected by law. We encourage
applicants of all ages as we do not discriminate on the basis of an
Keywords: Werner Enterprises Inc, Omaha , Corporate Safety Specialist, Other , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!