Float Pool LPN
Company: Catholic Health Initiative
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Your time at work should be fulfilling. Rewarding. Inspiring.
That's what you'll find when you join one of our non-profit CHI
facilities across the nation. You'll find challenging, rewarding
work every day alongside people who have as much compassion as you.
Join us and together we'll create healthier, stronger
- Premium 10% Differential for Float Pool Days, in additional to
normal shifts diffs for weekends *
- Up to $5,000 Sign-On Bonus *
- May be eligible for up to $8,000 in Educational Assistance
What is a Resource Team/Float Pool? A nursing pool developed by
CHI Health for flexible nurses, providing high quality care to
patients across multiple nursing departments. Your base rate of
pay, merit increases, shift differentials and holiday pay are given
in an identical manner as for all core staff. Because this pool is
designed to value flexibility, anyone committed to a .6 or higher
will earn premium differential pay in addition to normal
differential pay.Premium Differential Pay:Day Shift, 6:30 a.m. -
7:00 p.m., earn an extra 10% Night Shift, 6:30 p.m. - 7:00 a.m.,
earn an extra 15% Resource Team/Float Pool is for you, if you wish
to:Be rewarded for your flexibility in working in multiple nursing
departments within a hospital and maximize your income by earning
premium differential pay. Resource Team/Float Pool is not for you,
if you: Wish the stability of working on a single unit.
As a LPN, you will be responsible for delivering the highest
quality patient care according to the specific orders of each
patient's individual physician. This will involve, utilizing your
knowledge and skills to educate patients and their families on
prevention and healthy habits.
Additional responsibilities for this health care role
- Provide and administer individualized skilled nursing care to
- Provide physical, educational, and emotional support to
patients, friends, and families.
- Administer medications accurately, safely, and consistent with
the patient's condition and plan of care according to the policies
and procedures of the department.
- Ensure concise, pertinent and complete patient care
documentation using computerized medical record process.
- Accurately performs treatments utilizing sterile or clean
techniques for patient's needing wound care/dressing change
We are looking for a responsible and compassionate LPN with
top-notch clinical skills, a caring attitude, and the ability to
work independently with minimal supervision. It is also important
to display excellent verbal and written communication and
interpersonal skills as well as the ability to effectively educate
patients and their families on the in-home healthcare process.
Additional requirements for this role include:
- Current LPN license that allows you to practice in our
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program
- One year of LPN experience required, 18 months preferred
- Basic Life Support (BLS) required
- Additional certification or licensure may be required for some
Keywords: Catholic Health Initiative, Omaha , Float Pool LPN, Other , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!