Company: Denny's Inc
Posted on: June 10, 2021
OVERVIEW OF POSITION:
Prepare, cooks and presents food to order, adhering to company
food preparation and timing standards.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepares, cooks and presents food to order, following
established company brand standards guidelines and recipe
- Follows correct prepping procedures, utilizing prep chart;
properly stores and rotates perishable stock.
- Maintains proper food temperatures in accordance with Denny's
Brand Standards, federal, state and local regulations.
- Prepares special orders as requested
- Organizes and maintains work areas, coolers and storage
- Assists as needed with product inventory and deliveries.
- Completes assigned "prep work" as needed.
- Cleans, sanitizes and organizes work area.
- Assists Service assistants periodically
- Adhered to all safe food handling principles
- Customer orders are prepared following company specifications,
safe food handling and timing standards.
- Must be 18 years old or older
- Ability to move up to 50lbs.
- Flexible and reliable
- Team player.
- Must have sufficient mobility to move and/or operate in work
- Must be able to observe and ensure product is prepared and
presented to company requirements.
- Must have basic math skills, including understanding of units
- Must meet any state, county or municipal regulation pertaining
to health risk concerns about food handling.
Prefer at least 2 years work experience or combination of
experience and culinary schooling.
Keywords: Denny's Inc, Omaha , Cook, Other , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!