Company: Saint Francis Community Services
Posted on: June 10, 2021
- Directly supervises family support workers.
- Responsible for family support worker scheduling, employee
evaluations and resolving staff conflicts.
- Provides supervision for family support workers, including but
not limited to, parenting skills, life skills, child development
and behavior management.
- Assures that family support worker case documentation and
critical incident reports meet Saint Francis and DHHS requirements
for content and timeliness and accuracy.
- Reports unusual incidents through appropriate Risk Management,
clinical and safety channels.
- Assures staff reports unusual incidents through appropriate
Risk Management, clinical and safety channels.
- Assures staff compliance with DHHS and Saint Francis Critical
Incident Reporting Requirements
- Assists in assigning cases maintaining appropriate staffing
ratios of family support workers to children/families.
- Provides leadership for staff by modeling expectations and
- Serve as relief family support worker, as needed.
- Assists in managing concerns that may occur in the office.
- Assists in managing physical and emotional aspects of
- Promotes a positive relationship throughout Saint Francis.
- Implements SFM policies and follows directives as required.
Follows and adheres to all pertinent SFM Standard Operating
Procedures (SOP's), rules, personnel policies, and procedures;
related accreditation and licensure standards; and federal, state
and local rules, statutes, regulations, and contractual terms.
- Is knowledgeable of and follows all safety procedures.
- Ensures clients' rights are protected
- May provide support on-call
Keywords: Saint Francis Community Services, Omaha , Supervisor-FSW, Other , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!