Company: Foresight Asset Management, LLC
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The primary responsibility is to ensure that all vacated
apartments are converted to market ready status in a timely manner
and according to Property Manager and Maintenance Lead timetable.
Efficiency, attention to detail, and a sense of urgency in
completing job tasks is required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in the maintenance of all public and common areas of the
property in a clean, neat, attractive manner.
- Attend and participate in FAM, LLC technical training from
Regional Maintenance Coordinator programs as required to maintain
personal and professional skill level.
- Complete assigned service requests and repairs correctly and in
a timely manner.
- Maintain and repair irrigation (as defined by supervisor).
- Remove trash and debris from vacated units.
- Perform minor carpentry repairs.
- Replace smoke detector batteries and a/c filters.
- Remove nails, hooks, etc. from ceilings and walls.
- Clean spills and/or over-sprays.
- Caulk and seal around windows, sink areas, and
- Repair/replace damaged sheetrock.
- Clean paintbrushes and other items once paint job is
- Repair foundation/sidewalks.
- Perform landscaping duties.
- Pool care (as defined by supervisor).
- Remove ice and snow as needed.
- Abide by the companys hazardous communication program and
follow correct, safe work practices at all times.
- All other tasks as defined by supervisor.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
- Ability to maintain a friendly, professional attitude with
prospects and residents.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Mold awareness.
- Asbestos awareness (if required).
- Knowledge of major appliances.
- Ability to work scheduled hours on a consistent basis and
overtime as requested 40 hours/week, Monday - Friday
No specific level of education is required. However, for safety
and productivity reasons, the position requires the ability to read
and write English or supervisor must verify the understanding of
direction by physical observation.
No previous experience is required.
TOOLS, EQUIPMENT & SUPPLIES USED
Position requires individuals to be able to provide and use
general maintenance equipment including, but not limited to: hand
tools, pressure washers, shampooers, blowers, sandblasters,
ladders, landscaping equipment and required safety equipment as
outlined in the companys safety policies.
Position requires individuals to wear company specified
maintenance uniform apparel and safety equipment as
- Ability to transport a minimum of 50 pounds variable
- Mobility and flexibility to use ladders and to access and work
in confined spaces or at heights in excess of nine (9) feet.
- Ability to work outdoors in temperatures exceeding 90 degrees
or below 32 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Ability to personally perform general maintenance tasks without
endangering themselves, residents, or fellow associates.
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all
responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working
conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an
accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the
right to revise the job when circumstances change; e.g.,
emergencies, rush jobs, changes in personnel, workload,
technological developments, etc. All employment decisions,
including promotions, transfers and others, are based on meeting
all requirements herein and on organizational need, the employee
being in good standing, (including lack of disciplinary actions)
and meeting all applicable performance/other criteria. The methods
of fulfilling requirements are subject to possible modification to
reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with disabilities.
Some requirements, however, may exclude individuals who pose a
direct threat or significant risk to the health and safety of
themselves or others. THIS DOCUMENT DOES NOT CREATE AN EMPLOYMENT
CONTRACT, IMPLIED OR OTHERWISE. FORESIGHT ASSET MANAGEMENT, LLC
MAINTAINS AN "AT WILL EMPLOYMENT" RELATIONSHIP WITH EMPLOYEES. This
means that either the employee or the employer may terminate the
employment relationship with or without cause and with or without
"I have read this Job Description and it was discussed with me."
"I certify that I can perform all essential job functions without a
significant risk to the health or safety of myself or others that
cannot be eliminated by reasonable accommodation."
Keywords: Foresight Asset Management, LLC, Omaha , Porter, Other , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!