Caregiver - 12-hour Shifts
Company: Home Care Assistance Nebraska
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Change the Way the World Ages! Become a Caregiver/Home
Health Aide with Home Care Assistance!
We are looking to fill 12-hour shifts we have available Monday
Start work in as little as 5 days after your interview!
At Home Care Assistance, the health & safety of our team is
important to us! Apply today with a company that cares!
- Competitive pay $12 - $15/hour - Holiday
Pay - Premium Pay for Weekends
- Paid Training Foster growth and
development through paid web-based and in-person training
- On-going Education Offering
On-going Education for Training Purposes
- Health Care Medical and vision insurance and
- PTO Paid Time Off
- Paid Travel Earn money for the travel between
- PPE Provided Gloves, masks and hand
- Flexibility Ability to be flexible with
- Employee Referral Bonus Receive a
bonus if you refer any new employees (after referred employee
works 21 shifts)
- Companionship & Friendship Create
lasting relationships with seniors and their loved ones
- Friendly Environment 24-hour support
available, a fun team-centric atmosphere
Apply today seeking a
Caregiver to join our growing team!
- Establish open communication with seniors and their
- Assist clients with errands, light housekeeping, meal
preparation, grocery shopping, transportation, ambulation,
- Personal care including bathing, dressing, mobility,
incontinence care, feeding, and other services
- Companionship and friendship for seniors and loved ones
- Medication reminders
- Balanced Care training that helps incorporate a holistic
approach to enhance the lives of seniors
Successful Caregiver/Home Health Aide Candidates will
have the following qualifications:
- Minimum age of 19
- Must have valid Operator's/Driver's License and current
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- 3 Professional (NOT Family) references including
- Clean DMV record and no criminal background
- Prior caregiving experience
As a Caregiver on our team, you will provide
one-on-one assistance to clients in the comfort of their own homes.
In this role, you will provide exceptional in-home and companion
experiences and assist with services detailed in the customized
personal care service plan created for every client.
Home Care Assistance is strongly considering candidates with
previous experience as a CNA, Home Health Aide, Personal Care
Aide/Assistant, or similar positions.
Start your rewarding career
with Home Care Assistance today. Apply now!
Home Care Assistance of Omaha's main office is located at 13057
W Center Rd #17, Omaha, NE 68144. We service clients in Omaha
Metro, Blair, Valley, Gretna, Plattsmouth, Papillion, Lousiville,
Fremont, Elkhorn, and the surrounding areas.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Home Care Assistance Nebraska, Omaha , Caregiver - 12-hour Shifts, Other , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!