Caregiver - Evening Shifts
Company: Home Care Assistance Nebraska
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Home Care Assistance is looking for a Caregiver to join
our growing team. We are a leading in-home care provider for
seniors and other adults that require a helping hand or
companionship in their home.
As a Caregiver, you will provide non-medical, in-home support
and home management services. Join a growing family dedicated to
providing companionship, personal care, and other healthcare needs
for seniors in their own homes. Both part and full-time positions
available. Our Caregivers provide exceptional in home and
companion experiences and assist with services detailed in our
customized personal care service plans.
We have evening shifts available from 3p - 9p or 5p - 9p. Pick
what works best for you and have your days free!
At Home Care Assistance, the health & safety of our team is
important to us! Apply today with a company that cares!
- Competitive pay
- $12 - $15/hour
- Holiday Pay
- Paid Training and Orientation
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Health care (medical, vision and Teledoc)
- Paid Travel between Clients
- PPE (gloves, mask, and hand sanitizer) provided
- Flexible Hours
- Make a difference in a senior's life
Apply today seeking a
Caregiver to join our growing team!
- Establish open communication with seniors and their
- Assist clients with errands, light housekeeping, meal
preparation, grocery shopping, transportation, ambulation,
- Personal care including bathing, dressing, mobility,
incontinence care, feeding, and other services
- Companionship and friendship for seniors and loved ones
- Medication reminders
- Balanced Care training that helps incorporate a holistic
approach to enhance the lives of seniors
Successful Candidates will have the following
- Minimum age of 19
- Must have valid Operator's/Driver's License and current
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- 3 Professional (NOT Family) references including
- Clean DMV record and no criminal background
Home Care Assistance is strongly considering candidates with
previous experience as a CNA, Home Health Aide, Personal Care
Aide/Assistant, or similar positions.
Start your rewarding career
with Home Care Assistance today. Apply now!
Home Care Assistance of Omaha's main office is located at 13057
W Center Rd #17, Omaha, NE 68144. We service clients in Omaha
Metro, Blair, Valley, Gretna, Plattsmouth, Papillion, Louisville,
Fremont, Elkhorn, and the surrounding areas.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Home Care Assistance Nebraska, Omaha , Caregiver - Evening Shifts, Other , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!