Why Milan Laser Hair Removal?
When youre an ambitious professional you want to work with the
best. Milan Laser is the premier laser hair removal provider. Weve
worked hard to rise above the industry standard, because good
enough is never good enough. With 100+ current locations throughout
20 states and plans to expand into a national brand, this is a very
exciting time to join the Milan family!
Why our Client Care & Sales Specialists love it here:
Because its fun. Were not like other call centers where youre
just an answering machine, we want you involved because youre part
of the team. You know what else is fun? Unlimited earning
Because you can change lives. Laser hair removal can be a big
commitment for people, but you can make a difference in helping
them get through a major moment in their lives with your bright and
Because, benefits. Milan will take care of you with paid
vacation, 401k, full health, dental and vision. Oh, and did we
mention free laser hair removal.
Because, growing is good. Were always expanding, improving and
looking for people ready for a challenge. Our Client Care & Sales
Specialists learn the business from the inside-out and as our
business grows, the opportunities abound.
Milan Laser is looking for a dynamic sales-oriented professional
with call center experience to join our Client Relations team. Our
Client Care & Sales Specialists work in a fast-paced environment
handling a high volume of incoming calls, emails and chat requests
from both existing and prospective clients.
Providing an amazing customer experience is at the core of our
company values! The ideal candidate comes to the table with call
center experience, customer service and strong selling abilities.
They are focused and driven with high attention to detail and the
ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. If this sounds
like you, please apply today!
Compensation: $42,000-$50,000/yr ($15-17 hourly +
Location: Omaha, Nebraska
Status: Full-time, Non-Exempt
Schedule: Hours range from 7:00am-10:30pm, 1-2 evening shifts
per week, must be available 2 weekends per month
Your responsibilities will include:
- Promptly responding to incoming phone calls, emails and live
chat inquiries from current and prospective clients
- Responding to inquiries from prospective clients with the
ultimate goal of scheduling an in-clinic consultation
- Scheduling treatment appointments and answering billing
questions from current clients
- Building relationships with both current and prospective
clients by providing excellent customer service
- Effectively maintain contact and follow up with potential
- Communicating regularly with field managers regarding potential
and existing client sales & scheduling
- Additional project-based responsibilities
To be considered for this opportunity, candidates must meet all
the following requirements:
- Minimum high school diploma or GED equivalency; Bachelors
degree a plus
- Proven success in achieving sales metrics
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience in a call center environment is a plus
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Demonstrates initiative and ability to work independently while
displaying a strong sense of teamwork
- Ability to maintain highly confidential information
- Display a passion for the aesthetics industry
- Be able to accurately type at least 60 wpm
- Be able to sit for up to 9 hours a day
- Employees and their spouse or legal partner receive free laser
hair removal services
- Medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance within
- Paid time off starting immediately
- 401k retirement plan with vested employer match
- EXCEPTIONAL work environment!
All potential employees of Milan will be required to
successfully pass a pre-employment background check prior to
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Other duties may be assigned.
Equal Opportunity Employer