Are you looking for a career helping others? Looking for
a company that values passion and rewards its employees with great
benefits? Your search is over a Caregiver career with
Home Care Assistance is the job for you!
Home Care Assistance of Nebraska is looking for an Overnight
Caregiver to join our growing team. We are the
premier in-home care provider for seniors and other adults
that require a helping hand or companionship in their home.
This position is an overnight position. You will be providing
non-medical, in-home support to seniors in your community. Join a
growing family dedicated to providing companionship, personal care,
and other health and wellness care needs of seniors in
their own homes. Enjoy a flexible schedule working shifts that work
for you. Our Home Health Aides provide exceptional in-home and
companion experiences and assist with services detailed in our
customized personal care service plans.
This position is an overnight shift. You must remain awake
throughout the duration of this shift.
At Home Care Assistance, the health & safety of our team is
important to us! Apply today with a company that cares!
- Competitive pay
- Holiday Pay
- Premium Pay for Weekends and Awake Overnights
- Paid Training and Orientation
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Health care (medical, vision and Teledoc)
- Paid Travel between Clients
- PPE (gloves, mask, and hand sanitizer) provided
- Flexible Hours
- Make a difference in a senior's life
seeking an Overnight Caregiver to join our team!
- Establish open communication with seniors and their
- Assist clients with errands, light housekeeping, meal
preparation, grocery shopping, transportation, ambulation,
- Personal care including bathing, dressing, mobility,
incontinence care, feeding and other services
- Companionship and friendship for seniors and loved ones
- Medication reminders
- Balanced Care training that helps incorporate a holistic
approach to enhance the lives of seniors
- Remain awake for the duration of your overnight shift
Successful Candidates will have the following
- Minimum age of 19
- Must have valid Operator's/Driver's License and current
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English
- 3 Professional (NOT Family) references including
- Clean DMV record and no criminal background
Home Care Assistance is strongly considering candidates with
previous experience as a CNA, Home Health Aide, Personal Care
Aide/Assistant, or similar positions.
Start your rewarding career
with Home Care Assistance today. Apply now!
Home Care Assistance of Omaha's main office is located at 13057
W Center Rd #17, Omaha, NE 68144. We service clients in Omaha
Metro, Blair, Valley, Gretna, Plattsmouth, Papillion, Louisville,
Fremont, Elkhorn, and the surrounding areas.
Powered by JazzHR