Assurance IQ is a technology company headquartered in Seattle.
We were acquired by Prudential (NYSE: PRU) to further the joint
mission of improving financial wellness across the world.
Our team of world class software engineers, data scientists, and
business professionals work every day to expand our product
offerings and the reach of our platform. We simplify the complex
world of insurance and financial services into straightforward,
valuable solutions to improve people's lives. We start by asking
customers a few questions, so our system can learn about their
needs; from there, our ground-breaking, proprietary platform takes
over and analyzes the thousands of data points that make customers
unique. This is how we create custom-tailored plans for each
customer; plans built precisely for their needs and budget. Our
platform serves as the intersection between customer and seller,
technology, and the human touch.
At Assurance, we are innovative, persevering, collaborative,
calculated, and authentic, and we're working together to improve
the lives of millions!
Must 1) be within 75 miles of Omaha, and 2) be a seasoned
insurance sales agent already (NPN, resident state license or more,
appointed to sell different insurance carriers).
The Account Executive is responsible for selling term life
insurance, final expense insurance, whole life insurance and other
ancillary insurance products to consumers through inbound and
outbound leads. This position does not require cold calling or
prospecting, all leads are provided to the Account Executive.
You'll be joining a brand new team and, therefore, you'll be at
the ground floor as we're building up the organization. We need
ambitious leaders who aren't afraid of big goals and moving quickly
to hit them.
This is a unique selling opportunity that offers the flexibility
of remote work but also the stability of an office setting if you
so choose. Employees will be able to work remotely most of the
time, but there is also an expectation that employees come into the
Omaha office location for training and intermittent co-working
sessions. At ASSURANCE, we want to provide our teams with the
flexibility to work from their homes but also a home base with the
resources and training to succeed.
Why you should choose us over any other opportunity:
- Growth opportunities - If you're seeking to advance your career
rapidly, we offer leadership development training and promote from
- Our culture that is focused on the customers' needs, and
providing a world class experience
- Supportive management team that aids and encourages development
and career progression
- Ongoing coaching and career development including individual
and group coaching sessions
- Fast paced, high performance environment
- We represent multiple A-rated carriers that offer rapid-issue
and fixed whole life products to help clients get the protection
they need and save money
- Our Account Executives work 40 hours per week
Work with the ASSURANCE platform, and own the following
- Work with families and individuals as they plan for their
financial futures by helping them navigate to the best insurance
and financial services solutions for themselves.
- Present potential solutions using our world class suite of
insurance products and cutting edge technical platform.
- Conform to and abide by the procedures, rules and requirements
of Assurance, all regulatory bodies, and the state or states where
the Account Executive operates
- Meet new business production goals and objectives as
Requirements to join as 1 of 10 full-time AEs:
- High school diploma or the equivalent is required, Bachelor's
- Life, Accident, & Health resident insurance license and
- Ambitious sales minded approach with strong interpersonal
skills to build rapport with prospective customers
- Highly self-motivated and self-disciplined with ability to work
effectively in a sales environment
- Organizational skills and effective time management to succeed
in a semi-autonomous, fast-paced environment
- Analytical skills to understand complex coverage details and
- Minimum Internet Speed (Hardwired): 30mb down/20mb up
We offer a rewards package that is 2nd to none
- Competitive salary including a base salary and commission, with
the ability earn performance-based bonuses
- A generous benefit package, paid time off including company
- The opportunity to participate in company sponsored retirement
savings plans (401k) after your first anniversary
What's the work location & schedule like?
- Required to work 40 hours per week
We're excited to meet you!