Posted on: June 12, 2021
G4S Secure Integration is looking for a highly organized and
self-motivated Proposal Coordinator to be responsible for
supporting the proposal development and qualification process from
the beginning stages to final delivery.
- Manage, create, and leverage proposal narrative content for
sales proposals and marketing material.
- Grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily
understandable in text and pictures.
- Gather and edit technical and commercial proposal content from
subject matter experts and modify text as needed.
- Provide proposal development and production support that
includes word processing, graphics, formatting, styles, version
control, edit, proofing, and final proposal delivery to
- Review and interpret the RFP, RFI, RFQ and Pre-Qualification
packages. Analyze the requirements to ensure that our responses are
fully compliant with the customer's requirements.
- Review inputs from engineers, estimators, sales, and other
internal departments to ensure proposals contain readable language,
consistent factual statements, and responds to statements of
- Work closely with the Proposal lead to ensure consistency
within Technical and Commercial proposals and adherence to proposal
- Work with Proposal Coordinators, Sales Team, Engineers and
Estimators to maintain relevant, high-quality boilerplate text for
use in future proposals.
- Perform quality check and solicit internal reviews of proposal
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
The Ideal Candidate:
- 2 year degree in Marketing, English, Journalism, Engineering,
Management, or associated Business discipline is preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in developing high quality
- Experience with Adobe, Google Suite, and Microsoft Office
- Exceptional writing and editing abilities with a high level
grasp of grammar and strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to explain difficult concepts and creating
easy to follow comprehensive procedures
- Strong organizational, problem solving, and prioritization
- Prior security industry experience and proposal development
software administration is a plus
- A combination of experience and education will be
About the Company:
G4S brings your systems together. We design, build and maintain
stand-alone and integrated security systems. A trusted partner to
customers and suppliers, G4S takes great pride in delivering
outstanding expertise and superior service.
We have the ability to provide full turnkey services: taking a
customer's requirements, developing the concept, designing the
network, selecting the product that best fits the requirements, and
completing the installation.
Why Work for G4S?
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Disability Plans
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- Employee referral program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Certification Reimbursement
Orientation/Gender Identity VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Keywords: G4S, Omaha , Proposal Coordinator, Other , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!