Outlet Production Associate
Company: Goodwill Omaha
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Outlet Production Associate
Department: Retail Operations
Work Location: 72nd & F
Employment Status: Part-Time
Pay Range: $12.00
Responsible for distribution and rotation of goods on and off
the sales floor.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Greet and assist customers in a courteous, professional, and
- Use suggestive selling techniques
- Assist with the cleaning of store, including restrooms, dusts,
sweeps, mops, etc.
- Report known/suspected security and/or theft problems
- Perform simple maintenance duties as required
- Assist with the distribution of processed goods to the sales
- Assist in the rotation of blue bins off the sales floor and to
the designated area
- Salvage store items that have not been sold within the
predetermined time frame, or as instructed
- Responsible for loading and unloading merchandise from
- Meet or exceed the attendance expectations for this
- Actively maintain a safe, healthy, and positive environment
that promotes the physical and emotional well-being of employees,
customers and participants
- Performs other duties as assigned
INDIVIDUAL DEVELOPMENT & INTERPERSONAL SKILLS
- Personally participate in ongoing cross training opportunities,
education and development as well as supporting others in their
efforts to develop.
- Working relationship with supervisor and co-workers.
- Must be a positive role model for co-workers/programs
participants and customers.
- Educate customers and the community about the mission and
vision of the organization.
- Demonstrate the Goodwill core values through actions and
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- GED or High School Diploma preferred
- Customer service experience required
- Cash handling experience preferred
- Production or manufacturing experience preferred
- Bi-lingual (Spanish-English) skills preferred
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES
- Must be able to work flexible hours as required in order to
meet operational needs of the store.
- Must be able to work in a production environment.
- Must be adaptable to change.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced, goal oriented, and team
Lifting 50 pounds maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying
objects weighing up to 25 pounds. Involves walking or standing most
of the time with a degree of pushing and pulling.
Occasionally exposed to extreme atmospheric conditions
(temperature, noise fumes, dust, etc.)
Keywords: Goodwill Omaha, Omaha , Outlet Production Associate, Other , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!