We are looking for multiple Machine Operators to join our EPS
plant in Mead, NE who will be responsible for operating and tending
the machines that are used to produce and shape Insulfoam's
expanding polystyrene (EPS) blocks. In our manufacturing
facilities, we value continuous learning, innovation and safety. We
want this career to benefit you and we will do as much as we can to
develop you professionally.
Current shifts available:
1st shift: 6am-2:30pm M-F
2nd shift 2:30-11pm M-F
Hourly Rate: $15.00 with a $.50 raise after 90 days.
What else do you get?
$500 Sign On Bonus!
Time off -- Hard work should be rewarded. You'll receive paid
vacation and a generous number of paid holidays.
Healthcare -- We offer multiple options. Choose the one that
fits your lifestyle. CCM picks up a generous amount of the
Retirement Fund -- Save for your retirement with a traditional
or Roth 401k. We'll match a portion of your contribution starting
on your first day of work.
Training -- We believe in being lifetime learners, so we offer
dozens of training programs in the classroom as well as online.
Tuition Reimbursement -- We invest in your growth, while you
invest in ours. Ready to get the degree? We'll pick up 90% of your
Idea Teams -- You can be part of helping us solve some of our
toughest challenges or developing the next break-through
Unlimited Coffee -- Caffeine fuels some of the best ideas
"People who think like you do and people who don't make up the
- Receives and reads work order
- Calculates the number of blocks required for work order
- Communicate number of blocks required for work order to
- Adjusts cutting wires to correct dimensions using hand
- Lock out energy source and then remove the lock out device when
job is completed
- Starts cutting machine and adjusts the line speed
- Positions block on slabber and feeds block into cutting
machine, cutting foam according to correct dimensions
- Continuously observes and examines cutting machine in operation
to ensure conformance to customers' specifications
- Stacks, sorts, and bundles cut material according to bill of
- Records data concerning amount and type of block used from
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Ability to follow instructions and read production orders
- Experience with computers including various manufacturing
- Ability to use measuring gauges like tape measures
- Able to work fast and efficient and willing to work long hours
during busy season
- Understanding of basic math, reading, and writing skills
- Ability to effectively communicate
- For this position, it is required to be able to lift up to 50
- There is a repetitive use of hands required with simple
grasping and pushing and pulling up to 50 pounds.
- In addition, this position requires the following abilities:
standing, walking, lifting, reaching above shoulders, bending, and
Carlisle Construction Materials (CCM), is a global leader in the
building materials industry. We've been around since 1917. In just
the past six years, our company has grown by nearly 70%.
When you join CCM, you'll become part of a team that looks out
for you, listens to your ideas and appreciates your work. We
believe we have something pretty special here, and our employees
seem to agree.
"We raise the roof of expectations here at CCM, come home to