Recreation - Leader
Company: Hillcrest Health Services
Posted on: June 12, 2021
We're looking for a creative, energetic individual to join our
team planning and implementing therapeutic recreation programs for
Key Responsibilities for Recreation Leader:
- Develop and lead individual/group recreation programs which
encourage patients to exercise their abilities, based on assessed
- Plan and organize events for residents and family members to
include weekend and monthly outings.
- Set up all materials needed to conduct recreation programs,
supervising all volunteer participation and cleaning.
- Work with volunteers providing direction and positive
Key Requirements for Recreation Leader:
- Excellent people skills and enthusiasm are essential
- 1-2 years experience with the aging population preferred.
- Dementia experience is preferred.
- Able to work independently with little supervision and have the
ability to adapt to change quickly and often.
- Certified Therapeutic Recreation Specialist CTRS
Hillcrest Health Services is a progressive, locally owned and
growing health care company. As a member of our team you'll join an
organization where you make a difference. We offer competitive
salary and benefits programs in addition to an environment that
drives creativity and growth. Please visit our website and apply
online at http://www.hillcrestcareers.com/.
A completed online application is required for
Keywords: Hillcrest Health Services, Omaha , Recreation - Leader, Other , Papillion, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!