Senior Research Analyst (Socio-Behavioral Research)
Company: Boys Town
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Business: Boys Town National Research Hospital
Job Summary:In a career as a Senior Research Analyst you have a
unique opportunity to work within a service setting, where we are
studying the etiology of child and family functioning and
evaluating prevention and treatment interventions in the areas of
parent training, family services, school intervention, and
out-of-home care. Routine clinical data is collected during the
provision of multiple family and school services as well as
research data from NIH- and IES-funded grants are available for
analysis with guidance from Translational Research Center
- Collects, enters, and analyzes data; manages data files,
ensuring accuracy and security of data.
- Develops and maintains database systems and serves as an expert
resource on existing systems for Boys Town Services.
- Designs, develops, and implements evaluation and research
projects and make recommendations regarding priorities and future
directions of projects.
- Applies knowledge of relevant methods to research and
evaluation projects from the planning stage through the completion
- Writes and presents regular reports on relevant research and
evaluation activities to include manuscripts for peer reviewed
scientific and professional journals.
- Serves as a senior member of research and program development
project teams. Collaborates with team to prepare and present
results of research projects to internal and external
- Bachelor's degree in Psychology, Sociology, related area, or
equivalent required. Master's degree is preferred.
- 3 + years of experience working in research.
- Advanced programming skills with SPSS or MPlus, SAS, and RedCap
- Knowledge and proficiency in program development, research
methodology, and statistical analysis, and technical writing.
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office, including
PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
- High level of professionalism and interpersonal skills.
Excellent critical thinking, analytical, and problem-solving
- Ability to communicate with individuals in an articulate,
professional manner while maintaining necessary degree of
- Ability to translate complex data into understandable
conclusions and recommendations.
- Ability to work independently in a collaborative environment,
meet deadlines, and multi-task while maintaining quality
About Boys Town: Boys Town has been changing the way America
cares for children and families since 1917. With over a century of
service, our employees have helped us grow from a small
boardinghouse in downtown Omaha, Nebraska, into one of the largest
national child and family care organizations in the country. With
the addition of Boys Town National Research Hospital in 1977, our
services branched out into the health care and research fields,
offering even more career opportunities to those looking to make a
Our employees are our #1 supporters when it comes to achieving
Boys Town's mission, which is why we are proud of their commitment
to making the world a better place for children, families,
patients, and communities. Unique perks to Boys Town employees and
their families include free visits to Boys Town physicians and free
prescriptions under the Boys Town Medical Plan, tuition assistance,
parenting resources from our experts and professional development
opportunities within the organization, just to name a few. Working
at Boys Town is more than just a job, it is a way of life.
Date Posted: March 1, 2021
Boys Town National Research Hospital is a tobacco free campus.
This advertisement describes the general nature of work to be
performed and does not include an exhaustive list of all duties,
skills, or abilities required. Boys Town is an equal employment
opportunity employer and participates in the E-Verify program. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or
veteran status. To request a disability-related accommodation in
the application process, contact us at 1-877-639-6003
Keywords: Boys Town, Omaha , Senior Research Analyst (Socio-Behavioral Research), Other , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!