Company: MHC Kenworth
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Murphy-Hoffman Company (MHC) is North America's largest Kenworth
truck dealership group. As MHC continues to grow, we have an
opening for a Body Journeyman. The role of the Body Journeyman is
to perform all functions of a fully-qualified heavy-duty truck
repair Bodyman under minimal supervision.
- Performs skilled and complicated body work on heavy-duty truck
equipment and related components with minimum supervision.
- Performs trouble shooting on major problems.
- Works with and help train apprentice Bodymen.
- Maintains a neat and orderly working area, and properly
handling of company tools.
- Advises the Shop Foreman if additional repair work is
- Maintains favorable relations with customers.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- CDL preferred.
- Must have a minimum of five years experience in truck body
repair or other applied body repair service.
- Must have a positive can do attitude.
- Must have necessary tools required to perform position
Keywords: MHC Kenworth, Omaha , Body Journeyman, Other , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!