Company: Nebraska Medical Center
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Serious Medicine is what we do. Being extraordinary is who we
are. Every colleague plays a key role in upholding this promise to
our patients and their families.
Please note that this position may require an assessment after
completion of the application. Please plan for an additional 20 -
30 minutes to complete this.
First Shift (United States of America)
Utilize advanced arrhythmia recognition skills, holter scanning,
perform adult and pediatric EKGs, specialty EKG, apply holter
monitors and cardiac event recorders. Directly interact with
patients, nurses, staff, and physicians. Transcribe test results
into hospitals Electronic Health Record (HER). Perform
Cardio-Pulmonary Stress testing.
- High school education or equivalent required.
- Previous arrhythmia recognition experience required.
- Ability to work on call required.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required.
- Certification in either Certified Cardiographic Technician
(CCT) or Certified Rhythm Analysis Technician (CRAT) by
Cardiovascular Credentialing International (CCI) upon hire and
completion of CRAT or CCT within 12 months of hire or transfer date
- Complete 16 continuing education units (CEU) every three years
related to cardiac rhythm interpretation, EKGs, or cardiac devices
post- certification and registry in electrocardiography by CCI
- Completion of Enhanced External Counter Pulsation (EECP)
therapy training within one month of transfer or hire
- 1 year experience in Cardio-Pulmonary Stress testing
- Two years' experience in non-invasive cardiology
- Bachelor's degree with emphasis in cardiac anatomy and
physiology or equivalent combination of education and/or experience
working in non- invasive cardiology in an acute care setting
- College courses in physiology, anatomy, and/or related subjects
- Associate of Science degree preferred.
- Graduate of an accredited school of allied health/technology
- Knowledge of GE telemetry, Philips telemetry, GE MARS, and GE
MUSE systems, EKG system and cart, cardiac event recorders, MGC
stress sytems and holter monitors preferred.
- Advanced arrhythmia recognition and basic 12 lead EKG
- Demonstrated knowledge to recognize arrhythmia and
abnormalities on ECG preferred.
Working at Nebraska Medicine means you're committing to
meaningful, impactful work that will elevate the success of your
fellow colleagues and will help our patients and their families
feel comfortable, confident and cared for.
Keywords: Nebraska Medical Center, Omaha , Cardio-Pulmonary Technologist, Other , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!