What does a great Payment Network
Management Business Analyst do?
As a Payment Network Management Analyst, you will play a
critical role in working closely with Network Brands; American
Express, Discover, Mastercard and Visa to ensure
compliance with Brand mandates for Fiserv as a processor as well
as Brand Member Financial Institutions that utilize Optis
processing services. You will be responsible for
monitoring U.S. and International Brand Rules and regulations in
partnership with business units, technical partners, and
professionals across the company to provide standards and guidance
in development, implementation and maintenance product, features,
and processes. Additionally, you will provide strategic
compliance expertise to drive innovation for the business while
driving to the Brand Rules and Policies.
You're the kind of person who:
- Investigate, analyze, define strategies, and implement
effective enhancements to Fiserv System(s) as required based on
Brand Specifications, Bulletins, and any additional
- Monitor Project progress by tracking requirements, resolving
problems, performing validation of design or user stories, and
taking the necessary actions to keep the project on track.
- Understand and communicate the financial and operation impact
of any projects or issues pertaining to Brand Rules and
- Act as a liaison between internal departments, fostering a
partnership relationship to effectively manage inquiries and issues
related to Brand rules and policies.
- Interact with Brands/networks and Internal Fiserv staff to
identify and implement resolutions on a 24 by 7 basis.
- Provide support as a Subject Matter Expert on Brand Rules,
Regulations, and System functionality.
- Maintain a working relationship with all levels of Brands for
US and International business in support of Product Strategy, day
to day issues resolution, peak season planning and BCP
- Participate in industry related meetings.
- Coordinate and participate in testing and the output for
project requests and system enhancements.
- Support 24 x 7 on-call for Fiserv/Brand network
authorization and clearing escalated issues.
- Support bid management with RFP responses
- Ensure proper deal pricing & product/service inclusion
Basic qualifications for consideration:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or a related degree program
- 5-7 years of Credit Card Processing experience
Preferred qualifications for consideration:
- Enthusiasm and inquisitiveness
- Able to efficiently manage multiple tasks
- Drive and initiative
- Self-starter capable of working autonomously
- Analytical/quantitative skills
- Collaboration skills and ability to work effectively as a team
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Attention to detail, highly adaptable, ability to
- Strong Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Project management skills and experience a plus
- Military-Affiliated candidates encouraged to apply (veterans,
military spouses, and guard/reserve members)
- Must possess unrestricted work authorization and not require
- Approximately 10-20% travel throughout the year to various
Brand Forums and meetings
Learn more about us.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t
thinking about “financial services” But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information
every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial
institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another,
millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments
enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step
with the way people live and work today. The company’s
approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than
100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move
money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that
moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE
Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the sixth consecutive
year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful
In this role you will be aligned with our card solutions
team. Card Services authorizes and settles point-of-sale (POS) and
ATM transactions, monitors and drives ATMs, provides nationwide
switching of debit, credit, prepaid and ATM transactions, and owns
the Accel® Network. We provide clients with proven solutions to
maximize profit, reduce cost, and mitigate risk.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. We are
an equal opportunity employer/disability/vet.
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find
Your Forward with us.