End User Services - Desktop Support
Company: NTT DATA
Posted on: September 13, 2021
NTT DATA's Client is seeking a End User Services - Desktop Support
team member to provide desktop hardware support for the user
community. Works on multiple functional systems that tend to be of
moderate to high complexity.
- Performs troubleshooting for hardware, software and system
- Responds to incidents, performs diagnosis, executes incident
resolution for those requiring medium to high complexity.
- Utilizes previous experience to reach resolution and will
contribute to knowledge management system(s).
- Responds to customer requests received via the Service
- Fulfills requests of moderate to high complexity.
- Interacts with the customers in a courteous and professional
- Assists in the maintenance of and enters appropriate data into
the device asset management system and the knowledge management
systems to capture knowledge and work processes.
- Responds to assigned issues and troubleshoots problems with
desktops, laptops, tablets, mobile carts, printers and peripherals,
including deployment of new devices.
- Identifies potential issues that could adversely impact
end-user experience and takes corrective action.
- Participates in low complexity local and enterprise
- Performs proactive maintenance on devices.
- Day to day interactions with user community and works
collaboratively with Business and IT Stakeholders as it relates to
Incident Management, Request Fulfillment and Problem
- Understanding and adherence to policies and procedures.
- Escalates issues when necessary.
3+ years desktop support experience
Keywords: NTT DATA, Omaha , End User Services - Desktop Support, Other , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!