At Ameritas, our mission is Fulfilling Life. We do that in many
ways, but especially by helping people invest in themselves by
offering trusted financial products and advice. Because we believe
everyone should be happy, healthy and financially secure, we work
hard to provide trusted financial products and valued guidance,
including individual life and disability insurance, employee
benefits, retirement planning, investments, and wealth management
Ameritas is seeking an Internal Wholesaler who will enhance
Ameritas' competitive position and increase sales production
through effective communication of product knowledge, sales ideas
and concepts and partnering with Ameritas' external representatives
to develop the sales of field associates. In this role, you will
provide field support by serving as a conduit between field
associates and Home Office resources. You will function as part of
an overall tiered support team valued for its knowledge, timeliness
of responses and delivery of content that will positively affect
What you do
· Partner with Regional Vice Presidents (RVPs) to drive sales
through Field Associates including assisting in prospecting,
recruiting and cultivating relationships with new agency
· Develop and maintain strong working relationship with RVPs and
· Proactively contact key office personnel in assigned agencies
to offer assistance and ongoing training on our products,
illustration software, etc.
· Provide on-going sales development by communicating messages,
ideas, and concepts to the field via multiple technological
· Track and communicate submitted, pending and paid cases.
· Monitor sales in assigned offices and proactively responding
to variances from expected performance.
· Log calls, document issues, results and all pertinent
information daily in the CRM (SalesForce.com).
· Assist agents / field offices with product selection and any
marketing related questions.
· Develop understanding of Ameritas illustration systems.
· Act as central resource/home office liaison, providing
assistance for resolving problems involving all areas of the
company, including licensing, commissions, software, and new
business. Maintain ownership of all referred calls and ensure
· Provide training, guidance, and work direction to less
experienced team members.
· Perform other duties as needed by the department and the team,
such as ongoing projects assigned by management.
What you Bring
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
· 3-5+ years’ of industry experience, with an emphasis on sales
or marketing preferred.
· Must have an in-depth knowledge of the life insurance
industry, life, DI, annuity products and/or broker dealer
· Must obtain life/health license within 6 months.
· Must obtain FINRA Series 6 or 7 license within one year.
· Strong interpersonal, oral communication and business writing
· Requires a demonstrated record of initiative, leadership,
problem-solving and adaptability.
· Strong relationship building skills.
· Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word,
Excel, PowerPoint), illustration software and the Internet.
What we offer
· Our company motto is “Fulfilling Life” and we take that job
seriously, with a heavy commitment to volunteering and community
support, employee well-being, and providing quality products and
services that help our customers create a brighter future.
· Being a mutual-based organization, the return on our
investment goes back into the company, to benefit our
· We’re committed to professional development, opportunity,
inclusion and diversity. Team building and collaboration are also
· A total rewards package with all the comprehensive health and
welfare benefits you’d expect, including competitive pay and
incentives, 401(k), flexible work schedules and time off to care
for yourself and others.
· Additional popular benefits, including tuition reimbursement,
and student loan repayment, an incentivized well-being program,
adoption assistance, paid time off for volunteering, training and
career development opportunities.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Ameritas has a reputation as a company that cares, and because
everyone should feel safe bringing their authentic, whole self to
work, we’re committed to an inclusive culture and diverse
workplace, enriched by our individual differences. We are an Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that hires based on
qualifications, positive attitude and exemplary work ethic,
regardless of sex, race, color, national origin, religion, age,
disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status,
sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected