Company: First Student
Posted on: September 15, 2021
We aspire to have a culture where all people are First. We
strive to attract and retain a diverse workforce therefore all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
First is also committed to providing a drug-free workplace. For
candidates applying to positions in San Francisco or Los Angeles
California, First will consider for employment qualified applicants
with criminal histories consistent with the requirements of the San
Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or Los Angeles Fair Chance
Ordinance. First is an equal opportunity employer and by doing so
we will sustain and promote an inclusive culture that supports
future growth for all.
Temp (Contract) Field Recruiter.
- Be a contributing team member that works closely with hiring
managers as a consultant and provide effective and innovative
Recruiting and Sourcing solutions for positions within the Field
- Strong focus on a multitude of pipeline strategies including
referral programs, community partnerships, job fairs, school
partnerships, diversity groups, unemployment offices, local
government programs, and, grass-roots campaigns (radio, TV,
- Refers candidates to hiring managers for interviews and follows
up with hiring manager on applicant status. Conducts phone screens
- Researches, identifies, and establishes business relationships
with recruiting sources in local communities, as well as manage
relationships with Recruiting vendors.
- Professionally represents the organization at trade shows, job
fairs, open houses, conferences, and meetings.
- Onboard new hires within company standards. Prepare offer
letters within company standards.
- Prepares recruiting reports and identifies recruiting trends,
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) for Field Recruiting in assigned
Locations/Region and maintains communication with Headquarters and
- Be a contributing team member and assist with HR projects as
- Other duties as assigned.
Experience & Skills Required:
- High-volume recruiting preferred
- Determines sourcing/recruitment strategies based on expertise
in talent selection and volume staffing;
- Selects candidates based on phone screens/interviews and makes
recommendations to hiring managers.
- Determines priority of recruiting assignments with knowledge of
Critical Locations from senior leadership and Field
- Minimum Education & Certifications Required: Associates degree
related field or combination of education and commensurate work
- Valid US Driver’s License and proof of Personal Auto Insurance
- High energy and background in grass-roots/community sourcing
for high-volume recruiting.
- Ability to meet challenges with resourcefulness, generate
suggestions for improving work, and develop innovative approaches
- Excellent verbal and written communication, record-keeping, and
- Willing to work under tight deadlines and maintain exceptional
judgment and discretion regarding sensitive matters.
- Ability to have a flexible work schedule to include nights,
weekends in order to meet the business needs.
- Work with the highest standards of integrity and
Keywords: First Student, Omaha , Regional DriverRecruiter, Other , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!