Located in Waverly, NE
Come join our team and earn a $1,000
*Bonus will be paid out in
three increments as new Team Members grow their TSC
New Shifts & Starting Wages
Available! Come join a growing team with starting wages beginning
at $17.00/hr. and potential to earn up to $19.50/hr.
Looking for Team Members to join the following
position is responsible for performing any and all of the tasks to
receive, store, inventory, and ship merchandise in a manner that
meets company standards for accuracy, safety, security,
productivity, and quality.
1. Offload inbound merchandise, verify
count and SKU, stack on pallets, label pallets, process documents,
and relocate merchandise to proper location.
2. Receive and process UPS inbound shipments and supply orders.
Pick store supply and UPS orders and prepare for shipment.
3. Move merchandise from receiving dock to proper location, process
letdown sheet and re-label merchandise if necessary.
4. Perform cycle counts, investigate and resolve inventory
5. Pick orders for shipment.
6. Move merchandise to staging area, verify SKU and quantity check
for damage, and verify that order is complete and process
7. Verify merchandise order is accurate and complete, stack and
wrap merchandise, load in trailer and process documents.
8. Ensure job assignments are completed accurately and free of
damage. Performance will be evaluated through periodic, random
audits, and measured against the company accuracy standards.
9. Operate forklifts, pallet jacks, and other material handling
equipment as assigned.
10. Conduct job duties in a manner that promotes safety. Complies
with all OSHA and MSDS standards. Operates all equipment in a safe
manner. On a daily basis, inspects equipment before use. Uses
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as required. Maintains a clean,
neat, and orderly work area.
11. May perform other duties as assigned.
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
Other knowledge, skills or
• Ability to lift 50 to 75 pounds
continuously throughout the shift, standing, bending, squatting
and/or walking for extended periods throughout the shift.
• Ability to read, speak and understand the English language on a
• Ability to count accurately and perform basic math.
• Ability to take initiative to correct issues without direction,
offer solutions to problems and support a team effort.
• Knowledge of operating any or all of the following: RF terminal
and bar code scanner, 2-way radio, computer terminal or PC, lift
truck, pallet jack, dock door leveler, stretch wrap machine.
Working Conditions: May be
required to lift 50 to 75 pounds. Must be capable of standing,
bending, squatting and/or walking for extended periods of time.
Required to work in a physical environment that is subject to
temperature extremes, movement of mobile and fixed equipment that
require detailed hand movements and coordination, possible exposure
to hazardous products, dust and other conditions associated with a
warehouse operation. Be able to adequately assess surroundings and
be aware of moving equipment.
Supply Company (TSCO), the largest rural
lifestyle retailer in the United States, is dedicated to enhancing
our strong company culture built on our Team Members’ commitment to
our Mission and Values. With over 1,950 stores in 49 states
and an innovative e-commerce platform, Tractor Supply ranks in the
Fortune 400 with annual revenues of more than $10 billion and
growing! Come grow your career with us as we serve those who live
“Life out Here”!
Click Here to See Why We are a Great
Place to Work!
Tractor Supply Company offers a competitive Benefits package, including
Medical, Dental, and Vision plans, to all Full-time Team Members as
well as Part-time Team Members who are deemed eligible based on a
minimum hours requirement. In addition, TSC offers access to other
Benefits such as a Health Savings Account, Life Insurance, 401(k),
and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
Bonus: New hires are eligible for our
Retention Bonus program as follows:
complete 45 days of employment = $250 Retention Bonus
complete 90 days of employment = $250 Retention Bonus
complete 6 months of employment = $500 Retention Bonus