Company: Aya Corporate
Posted on: October 11, 2021
Join Aya Healthcare, a winner of multiple Top Workplace
The Recruiting Assistant will support Recruiter Team Leads or
Recruiter Trainers by providing exceptional customer service and
facilitating the submission process while they are unavailable.
This is an entry-level role with tremendous potential for upward
mobility and is the perfect chance to jump start your career and
grow within a thriving company.
Who We Are:
We’re a $4 billion, rapidly growing workforce solutions provider
in the healthcare industry. We deliver tech-enabled services that
help healthcare organizations meet and manage their contingent
labor needs. We build and manage tech-enabled marketplaces for
national and local healthcare talent and deliver contingent labor
management solutions through our proprietary software platform.
At Aya, we’re obsessed with creating exceptional experiences for
our clients, clinicians and employees. In fact, we put employee
satisfaction above all else. Our team members are responsible for
incomparable customer experience and we know that happy employees
are critical to maintaining happy clients. We foster an
entrepreneurial, high-energy, low-bureaucracy culture and
value innovative thinking and creative problem solving. We embrace
diversity in thought and backgrounds unified by a commitment to
high achievement. When you join Aya, you’ll be surrounded by
teammates who care about you as an individual and leaders who will
help you grow both personally and professionally.
- Support, assist and backup our Recruiter Team Leads or
Recruiter Trainers throughout the day or while they are out of the
office, creating a seamless experience for our healthcare
- Effectively prioritize the Team Lead or Trainer’s Travel nurses
and match Travel RN’s to appropriate open positions at our client
- Communicate with Travel RN’s via phone, email and text
- Provide timely and accurate administrative assistance to the
team if necessary
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and maintain a
sense of urgency
- Strong motivation to achieve results and meet recruiting
- Strive for continuous improvement and rapid career
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Some experience in sales, or in a metrics-driven environment,
- Obsessed with creating great experiences for travel nurses
- Results-oriented mindset with a drive to achieve success
- Incredible work ethic
- Strong motivation for career growth and advancement
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment and maintain a sense
- Self-motivated and achieve goals
What We Offer:
- Free premium medical, dental, life and vision insurance
- Generous 401(k) match
- Celebrations! We hit our goals and reward ourselves.
Company-sponsored virtual events, happy hours and team-building
activities are always on the horizon — plus, you get a special
treat on your birthday!
- Unlimited PTO — we believe in time off!
- Virtual yoga, meditation or boot camp classes offered
Compensation: $60k + bonuses
Aya Is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO) and welcomes all to
apply. Please click here for
our EEO policy.
Keywords: Aya Corporate, Omaha , Jr. Recruiter, Other , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!