Fast Lane Motor Parts
Counter Sales Representative
This position is responsible for assisting walk in customers,
answering customer phone calls, identifying correct part numbers,
stocking freight on shelves, processing orders from phone or
internet and helping in day to day operations of the store. The
Counter Sales Representative executes sales functions including
creating invoices, taking payments, updating sales floors and
deliveries in the area. This position reports to the Store
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Assist the customers at the counter with their questions and
provide them with a resolution.
- Mention each record in the computer including customer details
and customer orders, pricing, quotations and be able to retrieve it
- Stay updated with the product inventory and its
- Communicate effectively with the customers regarding any
relevant procedures and policies which might be beneficial to
- Must check the quality and the quantity of the product brought
into the warehouse and verify it matches the order.
- Ensure that each product is stacked as per their location in
the warehouse and organize it appropriately.
- Perform inspections of the delivery vehicle whenever
- Receive and stock nightly freight that is delivered.
- Update sales floor with monthly sales fliers and new price
- Maintain positive attitude towards customers and co-workers by
being friendly and courteous.
- Maintain clean and organized warehouse, maintain clear aisles
and walkways. Ensure material is properly organized.
- Answer and speak with customers over the phones regarding
orders or any other part information.
- Maintain the sales floor with arranging new planograms as they
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
- High School Diploma.
- Strong customer service.
- Clean driving record.
- Demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills with
ability to multi-task.
- Automotive background desired, but not necessary.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
This job description describes the general nature and level of
work expected of a person assigned to this position. All job
requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills
and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently.
Employees may be required to perform any other job-related duties
as requested by their supervisor.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status,
protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by