Personal Care Assistant
Company: Louisville Care Center
Posted on: October 12, 2021
We are looking for a competent personal care assistant to
support our residents in their everyday lives. The fulfilment and
satisfaction that comes with helping others surpasses the
challenges of this job.
If you’re a compassionate, positive person who isn’t afraid to
work hard, then this is a job for you. We expect you to be polite
and a good communicator. Experience in housekeeping tasks and
caring for the elderly will make you a strong candidate.
- Ensuring residents receive their daily needs
- Supporting residents with activities
- Helping residents clean, dress, bathe, eat etc.
- Assist Residents with physical therapy exercises
- Do necessary housekeeping to maintain a clean environment
- Provide emotional support
- Inform physicians or supervisors about uncommon events
- Act quickly and responsibly in cases of emergency
- Proven experience as personal care assistant-preferred
- Committed to health & safety
- Able to do housework and cooking
- Well-organized and reliable
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Positive and compassionate attitude
- Strong ethics
- Physical stamina
- CPR certified-or willing to become certified
Keywords: Louisville Care Center, Omaha , Personal Care Assistant, Other , Louisville, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!