Travel RN - Interventional Radiologist - $6,140 Weekly - New York
Posted on: October 15, 2021
Travel Registered Nurse | Interventional Radiologist |
New York | Day Shift | Pays Up To $6,140 Per Week!
As a travel IR Nurse, you assist in providing critical nursing
care to the cardiac patient while assisting the Interventional
Radiologist, Vascular Surgeon, and Endovascular Neurosurgeon in
performing diagnostic and interventional procedures.
- Minimum 4-week commitment (8-weeks preferred, 48-hour
- BLS, ACLS and PALS certifications required
- Covid vaccine required per state mandate
- Any active Registered Nurse License
$100/hr regular time, $150 overtime. Weekly comp in taxable
wages - $5200. PLUS, daily per diem, housing provided and travel
Why RapidStaff? Because we offer-
- Highest Pay
- Quick start dates, most deployments within 72 hours after you
have been submitted
- Strike and work stoppage opportunities
- Short term, crisis, and emergency response opportunities as
short as 2 weeks
- Daily Meal and Incidental stipends
- Housing provided at no cost or opt for the stipend
- Travel Reimbursement
- Resume building assignments at premier hospitals
- Opportunities to make a difference!
Keywords: RapidStaff, Omaha , Travel RN - Interventional Radiologist - $6,140 Weekly - New York, Other , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!