Busser - First Watch Papillion
Company: Cutchall Management Company
Posted on: November 23, 2021
Bussers clear and re-set tables at the restaurant per procedures so
that guests may be seated quickly.
In addition, Bussers:
- Ensure that the tables, chairs, trash receptacles and floors
are kept clean.
- Keep the restrooms clean and well stocked.
- Perform end-of-the-day clean-up responsibilities.
- Assist the dishwasher with closing duties.
- Accurately reports tip income on a daily basis.
- And other duties as assigned.
*Weekend Availability Required*
Must have reliable transportation
Essential Physical Requirements:
- Walk and stand throughout the entire shift.
- Continuously reach, bend, lift, carry, stoop, and wipe.
- Regularly lift up to 50 lbs
- Frequently wash hands
- Regular and predictable attendance
- Moderate exposure to extreme temperatures
- Must report to work in a neat, clean uniform and present a
well-groomed, hygienic appearance
- A daytime schedule with no night shifts -- ever
- Competitive pay (Commensurate with experience)
- Excellent training
We try not to take ourselves too seriously, but there are a few
things we look for in our employees:
- Passion for fresh food and customer satisfaction
- Unfailing work ethic and integrity
- Professional presentation and demeanor Associated topics:
cleaning, cleanliness, dishwasher, duties, lavavajillas, limpieza
de cocina, service assistant, steward, stock, wash
Keywords: Cutchall Management Company, Omaha , Busser - First Watch Papillion, Other , Papillion, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!