Bartender - On the spot offers!
Company: Kracky McGee's
Posted on: May 16, 2022
A Bartender is accountable for mixing and, in a responsible
manner, serving alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverage and food
orders to customers in a timely and efficient manner; respecting
and showing courtesy towards customers; and completing all
side-work thoroughly and efficiently.On the spot offers as long as
the background check is passed!BENEFITS:
- Average bartender pay is $35/hr
- Full Benefits!ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Report to work as scheduled, on time, well groomed and dressed
in company-required dress code.
- Provide exceptional customer service by greeting and serving
guests in a prompt, respectful, friendly, and professional
- Know bar and food menu and all abbreviations of items.
- Take and deliver drink and food orders promptly and
- Serve and pour wine, bottled beer, draft beer, and cocktails
according to proportions and in proper glassware.
- Adhere to all Nebraska Liquor Laws to ensure guests are of
legal drinking age, and not over served and becoming intoxicated
over the legal limit. Alert Manager should a guest appear
intoxicated and reacts accordingly.
- Check back with customers to ensure satisfaction with bar and
food service, refill drinks, and take any additional orders.
- Interact with all bar guests, as well as dining room guests,
creating a friendly and upbeat atmosphere.
- Proficient and accurate operation of POS Cash Register
- Accurately process all customer transactions: cash, credit
payments and vouchers.
- Accurately process closing and balancing of cash drawer.
- Slice fruit and vegetable garnishes at a prescribed par level
- Stock juices, ice, alcohol, beer, wine, and any other product
needed to properly and efficiently operate the bar.
- Maintain bar area, including bar top, tables, stools/seats,
floor and storage areas, clean and free of debris, dirty glassware,
plates, silverware and trash according to sanitation standards.
Respond quickly to sweeping and mopping up messes.
- Advise manager of any personnel situations or policy violations
having an adverse effect on restaurant operating performance.
- Exhibit excellent verbal communication and interpersonal
- Maintain proper attitude, professionalism, and teamwork in
areas of customer service and restaurant operations.
- Handle customer complaints in a calm, courteous manner. Inform
management of any customer complaints or suggestions.
- Perform any and all other operational tasks as assigned by
- Must be at least 19 years of age upon date of hire.
- 1+ years experience working as a bartender in a fast pace
- Must pass a background check in accordance with TSA & FAA
- Additional experience in area of food service industry desired,
but not required.
Keywords: Kracky McGee's, Omaha , Bartender - On the spot offers!, Other , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!