Posted on: May 16, 2022
- Provides premier customer service, including greeting customers
and answering their questions.
- Cuts and prepares all varieties and cuts of meat while
operating tools safely.
- Sells products by providing customers with information needed
to make product-related decisions.
- Helps to verify and unload meat deliveries from trucks.
- Maintains, fills, and rotates product in meat cases.
- Moves meat from coolers to cutting area and returns cut meat to
- Trains other associates as needed.
- Maintains Cubby's high standards for product guidelines in
sanitation, freshness, trimming, and cutting.
- Cleans equipment.
- Assists in other duties as assigned.Required Qualifications
- At least 18 years of age.
- Experience as a Meat Cutter Apprentice or equivalent work
experience outside of Cubby's.
- Ability to deliver friendly, courteous, prompt customer
- Ability to read, write, and perform simple math problems.
- Ability to interpret and follow instructions and solve
- Ability to work well with others and be an effective team
- Previous experience.
- A passion for serving people.Work ConditionsMeat Cutters
perform their duties primarily in the cutting room, where the
temperature ranges from 40 to 50 degrees Fahrenheit at all times.
Work involves lifting and carrying product weighing up to 110
pounds, repetitive arm and hand movements, eye-hand coordination,
substantial hand strength, and standing in place for long periods
Keywords: Cubby's, Omaha , Meat Cutter, Other , Fremont, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!