Insurance Follow-up Specialist $500 Sign on Bonus
Company: Nebraska Cancer Specialists
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Nebraska Cancer Specialists (NCS) is committed to providing
state of the art care to our patients with oncologic and
hematologic disorders in a compassionate and caring manner, and to
advance cancer treatment through research and education. We
continuously strive to be the most knowledgeable, progressive,
trusted and compassionate cancer practice in the region. $500 Sign
on Bonus! The Insurance Follow-Up Specialist position is
accountable for timely follow up on all outstanding insurance
account receivables, including resolution of denials. It is also
responsible to review overpaid claims and process refunds as
needed.Essential Job functions:
- Monitor assigned queue daily to ensure all timely filing
guidelines are met.
- Place outgoing calls to insurance companies to inquire on claim
- Ensure account balances are correct and balances are assigned
to the appropriate insurance or patient. Process adjustments or
transfers as needed.
- Resubmit corrected claims with supporting documentation as
- Research and review insurance denials from insurance
- Complete and submit reconsideration requests or appeals to
- Answer questions from patients and third party payers regarding
- Review incoming mail and correspondence and take appropriate
- Review overpaid accounts and process refunds for all payers as
- Thoroughly documents all follow up activity in practice
- High School diploma or equivalent is required.
- Knowledge of medical billing, two years of insurance follow-up
experience, ability to read and interpret insurance explanation of
benefits or remittance advice, ability to review and interpret
medical records is required. Experience in oncology/accounts
receivable preferred.Nebraska Cancer Specialists offers:Monday
through Friday, daytime hoursPaid time off, with holidays and your
birthday off paid by the practiceExcellent benefits including
AFFORDABLE healthcareCEU/Conference allowanceOther great perks If
you know you can be a part of this great team and make a difference
in our patients' lives, then please apply. We are an equal
opportunity employer and participate in E-Verify.
Keywords: Nebraska Cancer Specialists, Omaha , Insurance Follow-up Specialist $500 Sign on Bonus, Other , Papillion, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!