Sr Supply Planner
Company: Conagra Brands
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Job SummaryLeads the development and maintenance of on-going
network supply and capacity plans. Utilizes SAP planning tools and
supporting processes (SNP) to drive network strategy. Owns the
supply planning process with the cross-functional team to
meet/exceed customer service, working capital and cost targets.
Focuses on lowest total delivered cost solutions. Identifies ways
to improve supply planning processes and tools for assigned areas.
Major contributor to Core Teams on OBD/PMO projects involving New
Product Introductions and Transitions. Provides supply planning
expertise to the commercialization of new products and resolution
of inventory shortage issues.Position Responsibilities
- Generate weekly/monthly production and capacity plans using
designated tools and processes that support the organizations
- Maintain data integrity in Supply Planning systems to
facilitate efficient inventory and capacity management, customer
service, and operational metrics.
- Collaborate with Demand Planning, Scheduler and Replenishment
Planning to translate S&OP forecasts to SKU-DC level supply
- Responsible for monthly IBP production planning process through
- Analyze long-term production capacity and develop annual
capacity planning models showing planned production, projected
inventories capacity utilization and available capacity by
- Ensure successful Event execution by utilizing effective
planning processes, system set-up, and communication with the cross
- Utilize ConAgra systems to proactively identify and communicate
key drivers and proposed solutions to service and inventory
- Maintain, review and update all monthly inputs used to
calculate safety stocks and inventory targets.
- Lead or be active team participant on special projects as
- Provide backup and support for other Supply Chain functions, as
assigned. Maintain competency in all supply chain processes and
- Track and reconcile weekly/monthly metrics versus established
targets. Review production performance and update planning rates to
accurately reflect plant capabilities and available capacity.
- Provide leadership and direction for business team on matters
regarding supply chain, forecasting, production planning and
- Coach peers in network and other networks on business process
and system best practices.
- Plant network travel as neededPosition Qualifications
- Bachelors degree in Business, Statistics, Mathematics, Supply
Chain, Finance or related field preferred.
- Experience in and/or exposure to S&OP processes and
procedures, customer planning and / or supply planning
- 5-7 years of relevant experience in production planning,
detailed scheduling, replenishment planning, demand planning or
- Experience with supply planning software. SAP experience
preferred, SAP APO experience a plus
- Strong analytical and communication skills. Ability to define
problems, collect and analyze data to draw valid conclusions.
- Strong Excel skills preferred
- Travel (10% - 15%)#LI-MA1SF:GDOur Benefits:We care about your
total well-being and will support you with the following, subject
to your location and role:
- Health: Medical, dental and vision insurance, company-paid
life, accident and disability insurance
- Wealth: great pay, incentive opportunity, matching 401(k) and
stock purchase plan
- Growth: online courses, virtual and classroom development
- Balance: paid-time off, paternal leave, flexible work-schedules
(subject to your location and role)Our Company:Conagra Brands is
one ofNorth America'sleading branded food companies. We have a rich
heritage of making great food, and a team thats passionate about
innovation and growth. Conagra offers choices for every occasion
through iconic brands, such as Birds Eye,Marie Callender's,
Banquet, Healthy Choice, Slim Jim, Reddi-wip, and Vlasic, and
emerging brands, including Angie's BOOMCHICKAPOP, Duke's, Earth
Balance, Gardein, and Frontera.We pride ourselves on having the
most impactful, energized and inclusive culture in the food
industry. For more information, visit.Conagra Brandsis an equal
opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for
employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or
national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran
status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or
status protected by national, federal, state or local law.
Keywords: Conagra Brands, Omaha , Sr Supply Planner, Other , Fremont, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!