Company: Boyd Jones Construction
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Boyd Jones is seeking a Project Engineer who is a proactive,
independent worker capable of precise and accurate work. This
position is responsible for assisting the Project Manager and
Superintendent in all aspects of the day-to-day management,
supervision and coordination of a construction project. Essential
- Reads, understands and interprets architectural drawings and
specifications related to construction project.
- Coordinates development and processing of project documents
(RFI s, submittals, drawings, change orders, ASIs, addendums, etc
), and monitors timely turn-around on these same items.
- Produces material takeoffs.
- Assists Project Manager and Superintendent on monitoring and
updating construction schedules.
- Conducts regular and frequent jobsite visits.
- Assembles O&M manuals.
- Assists leadership in promoting job site safety, encouraging
safe work practices and rectifies job site hazards
- Performs other duties as required and assigned.Knowledge,
Skills, & Abilities:
- Identify problems and review related information to develop and
evaluate options and implement solutions
- Effective written and oral communication skills to build and
maintain relationships with clients and other stakeholders.
- Organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Computer proficiency using MS Office suite and CPM scheduling
- Ability to travel to assigned jobsite as requiredEducation &
- Minimum of a Bachelor s degree in Construction Management,
Engineering, Architecture or related field required
- 1+ year experience in the Construction Industry*Equivalent
education and experience will be considered Associated topics:
business, cost efficient, industrial engineer, manufacturing
engineer, methods engineer, project, sap, supply, supply chain
Keywords: Boyd Jones Construction, Omaha , Project Engineer, Other , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!