Machine Press Operator - Start Immediately!
Posted on: June 25, 2022
ProAmpac is a leading global flexible packaging company with
comprehensive product offerings. We are guided in our work by four
core values that are the basis for our success: Integrity,
Intensity, Innovation, and Involvement. We bring brand owners and
packaging experts together to generate fresh thinking, accelerate
advanced technology and increase speed-to-market, package
customization and consumer differentiation. Our expertise is rooted
in shared core values grown from the heritage of our small
businesses and strategic acquisitions. Collectively, we are
stronger and more responsive, with a broader geographic footprint.
Together, we are ProAmpac, the trusted leader in global change in
the packaging industry. Here are a few great reasons to work with
ProgramFlexible Spending AccountHealth Savings Account
optionHealth, Dental & Vision InsuranceLife InsurancePaid Time
Off11 Paid HolidaysReferral ProgramTuition reimbursementJob
Responsibilities:Not sure what all is involved in being a Press
Operator? Dont worry! We have an in-depth training program. We want
you to be successful in the position. We are committed to you and
believe in investing in our employees!
- Change gears.
- Assist in cylinder and anilox changes.
- Assist in cleaning ink stations and preparing stations for the
- Prepare mill rolls for press.
- Remove, prepare and store finished rolls.
- Monitor and control inks pH and Viscosity.
- Wash and remove plates from the previous jobs; apply green-back
- Prepare plates and gears on the correct cylinders for the next
- Have the correct ink available for the next order.
- Have the correct paper ready to go on the press (on turret, if
applicable) for the next order.
- Have pump washes and deck cleaning supplies ready for the next
- Assist all press operators as needed.
- Be prepared to fill in as an operator when needed.
- Work in other areas as instructed by the Supervisor, Manager,
- Perform outside duties as instructed by the Supervisor,
Manager, or Lead.
- Work as a team member and participate in all activities in the
- Follow all Plant and Safety Rules.
- Assist in Training.Don't let this opportunity pass you by!Apply
now! Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected
Veterans/Disabled The physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.Employee is
regularly required to stand; walk; kneel on hard surfaces; use
hands/fingers to handle equipment. The employee is regularly
required to communicate with other personnel on the production
floor. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50
Must have good verbal and
comprehensive communication skills.Ability to work overtime as
neededAbility to stand constantly and lift up to 50 poundsRequired
Keywords: PROAMPAC, Omaha , Machine Press Operator - Start Immediately!, Other , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!