OnCare Home Health - General Application
Company: Heritage Communities: Independent Living, Assisted
Posted on: August 6, 2022
"Caring for those that once cared for us is one of life's
OnCare Home Health combines great services with the convenience and
comfort of home. If providing high quality healthcare services with
compassion, respect, trust and fun drives you, then come join our
- Have a professional background in one of the following areas.
- Nurses - CNA, LPN, RN, RN Case Manager
- PT, PTA, OT, COTA
- Home Health Leadership
- Hospice Care
- Social Work
- Have an active driver's license, acceptable driving record and
access to reliable transportation.
- Are able to independently lift 50lbs.
Why Join Us
- 2 weeks of Paid Vacation in your 1st year for Full time / 1
week for Part time!
- Healthcare Certifications and CEU's
- Get your start in Healthcare - We will pay for your Certified
Med Aid/Tech and Nursing Assistant training.
- Nurses - Heritage covers the cost of Continuing Education
- Tuition Assistance Program after your first 6 months on our
team - Up to $8,000 in Tuition Reimbursement for you Yearly!!!! and
$2,500 for family members!! - Let us pay for your education!
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance - Coverage for individuals
and families with low copays.
- 401k Match up to 5%, Employee Assistance Fund, Discounts and
Come Join Our Team
For more information contact us at
Call us at: 402-###-####
Keywords: Heritage Communities: Independent Living, Assisted, Omaha , OnCare Home Health - General Application, Other , Bennington, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!