Housekeeper - Part Time
Company: Heritage Communities: Independent Living, Assisted
Posted on: August 6, 2022
"Caring for those that once cared for us is one of life's
We are looking for Housekeepers to join us in making our community
a home at The Heritage at Sterling Ridge!
- Build strong relationships based on compassion, respect and
trust in a positive team environment throughout the community.
- Use your eye for detail to clean and maintain all areas of the
- Clean and fold laundry including personal items.
- Follow processes and procedures that enhance the resident
experience and meets state and federal guidelines .
- Have 1+ years of housekeeping experience (preferred, not
- Have the ability to communicate well and work as part of a
- Can assist others with limited mobility, lift/push/pull up to
Why Join Us
- 2 weeks of Paid Vacation in your 1st year for Full time / 1
week for Part time!
- Healthcare Certifications and CEU's
- Get your start in Healthcare - We will pay for your Certified
Med Aid/Tech and Nursing Assistant training.
- Nurses - Heritage covers the cost of Continuing Education
- Tuition Assistance Program after your first 6 months on our
team - Up to $8,000 in Tuition Reimbursement for you Yearly!!!! and
$2,500 for family members!! - Let us pay for your education!
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance - Coverage for individuals
and families with low copays.
- 401k Match up to 5%, Employee Assistance Fund, Discounts and
Come Join Our Team
For more information contact us at
Call us at: 402-###-####
Keywords: Heritage Communities: Independent Living, Assisted, Omaha , Housekeeper - Part Time, Other , Papillion, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!