Erosion Control Inspector
Company: Thompson, Dreessen & Dorner, Inc.
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Thompson, Dreessen & Dorner, Inc. (TD2) is looking to hire an
Erosion Control Inspector. The person in this position will be
responsible for inspecting construction sites for erosion control
compliance. Hours will vary from 30 - 40 per week and are dependent
upon the weather. This is primarily a field position but will
require follow-up reporting. The person in this position is
required to have a current, valid drivers' license and must be able
to pass a background check. Field skills/abilities:
- Certified Inspector of Sediment and Erosion Control (CISEC)
Certification is a plus but is not required. TD2 will train.
- Read construction plans.
- Identify site locations/conditions.
- Communicate with contractors, city inspectors, and owners to
meet compliance goals. Office skills/abilities:
- Clear, concise writing.
- Sofware familiarity with:
- Autodesk Civil-3D
- Microsoft Excel and Word
- Adobe PDF We are looking for individuals with the following
Keywords: Thompson, Dreessen & Dorner, Inc., Omaha , Erosion Control Inspector, Other , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!