Remote Sr. UX Designer
Company: First American Financial Corporation
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Company Summary Join a team that puts its People First! Since
1889, First American (NYSE: FAF) has held an unwavering belief in
its people. They are passionate about what they do, and we are
equally passionate about fostering an environment where all feel
welcome, supported, and empowered to be innovative and reach their
full potential. Our inclusive, people-first culture has earned our
company numerous accolades, including being named to the Fortune
100 Best Companies to Work For list for seven consecutive years. We
have also earned awards as a best place to work for women,
diversity and LGBTQ+ employees, and have been included on more than
50 regional best places to work lists. First American will always
strive to be a great place to work, for all. For more information,
please visit . Job Summary Are you inspired by designing
enterprise-grade applications that drive business impact to the
tune of billions of dollars? Do you want to leverage your design
skills to help create products our customers love? If you answered
yes to any of these then you've got to check out the UX Designer
role with First American. First American is building a cutting
edge, internal consulting team to grow our business through
delighting our customers. If you crave customer satisfaction, are
lit up by technology, and live for transformation, this is the job
for you. As a UX Designer, you will own and drive the design for
multiple products and platforms that support First American. You
will collaboratively work with Product and Engineering to create,
refine, and explore ways in which business partners can create
world-class title and escrow technology. In a fast-paced,
collaborative environment, you'll drive UX design from early-stage
concepts through final delivery and launch. You'll work closely
with product management, engineering, and executive leadership
across First American. We are looking for a talented and
experienced designer with exceptional problem-solving abilities,
clear communication skills, and solid design instincts who can
translate business needs into fantastic customer-focused solutions.
Ideal candidates are self-starters who bring original ideas and
fresh approaches to each project they work on. They are responsive,
flexible, and thrive in collaborative work environments. This
position can be 100% remote.Responsibilities
- Lead end-to-end UX Design for multiple platforms and
- Act as "go to" with in-depth knowledge of UI/UX best practices
- Conceptualize and iterate designs rapidly based on user
- Create user flows, journey maps, wireframes, prototypes, high
fidelity mockups, and detailed UI and visual design specifications
to Product and Engineering teams, as well as business stakeholders
and executive leadership.
- Create user-centered designs by understanding business
requirements, the voice of the customer, user journeys, customer
feedback, and usability findings.
- Create branding guidelines and design standardization across
all of the team's products.
- Incorporate customer feedback, technical constraints, and
usability findings into the design.
- Facilitate and participate in design & co-creation
- Develop and maintain detailed information architecture and
- Performing metrics analysis post-launch to inform design/UX
- Be resourceful and creative to overcome obstacles and turn
challenges into opportunities.Basic Qualifications
- 4+ years of experience as a UX designer, interaction designer,
- Portfolio of work demonstrating breadth and depth in UX,
interaction and visual design, that also tells a story that you are
a deep design thinker. This should also include the approach and
- Fluency in best practices for information architecture,
interaction design, user-centered design and design-thinking
- Expert in high-fidelity design and prototyping with Figma or
- Experience working with design systems.
- Experience designing for complex web applications and digital
products with multiple user touchpoints.
- Working knowledge in design for mobile and other devices
- Ability to work efficiently and demonstrate a bias for action
in a fast -paced, often ambiguous environment.
- Relentless desire for innovation while balancing user model
with the implementation models.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills with the ability
to present a strong rationale for design decisions Preferred
- Bachelor's degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI),
or equivalent professional experience.
- Experience designing for financial, B2B, or enterprise-level
applications, highly preferredFirst American invests in its
employees' development and well-being, empowers them to provide
superior customer service and encourages them to serve the
communities where they live and work. First American is committed
to diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity
employer.Based on eligibility, First American offers a
comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision,
401k, PTO/paid sick leave and other great benefits like an employee
stock purchase plan.
Keywords: First American Financial Corporation, Omaha , Remote Sr. UX Designer, Other , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!