Company: Charles Drew Health Center
Posted on: August 8, 2022
POSITION SUMMARY Greet and screen guests (e.g., taking
temperature, completing questionnaire, etc.) for symptoms of
COVID-19 at assigned facility ensuring compliance with established
protocols. POSITION-SPECIFIC DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Greet patients, employees, and others in a professional
- Perform required screening tests (e.g., temperature, health and
travel questions, etc.) to ensure compliance with applicable
infection control guidance and protocol.
- Maintain work area in an organized and sanitary manner.
- Report cases of positive and negative responses obtained during
screening according to established protocols.
- Transport or escort guests to appropriate location within
- Ability to work with the public in a professional manner.
- Ability to handle irate and uncooperative guests.
- Ability to work at various locations during hours worked.
- Education: High School Diploma preferred
- Experience: Strong customer service skills and the ability to
follow procedures and protocols, effective verbal and written
- Language: English, bilingual a plus
- Hours of Work: Varies on location - Monday- Friday Mornings
7:15am- 12:30pm & Every Third Saturday 8:15am to 12:30pm
- Travel: None
- Exposure: While performing the essential functions of this job,
the employee occasionally is exposed to fumes or airborne particles
and toxic or caustic chemicals. Additionally, the employee may
occasionally be exposed to blood borne and other hazardous
chemicals. Finally, the noise level in the work environment can
occasionally be quite loud. In all cases personal protective
equipment will be provided to the employee in combination with
adequate ventilation and other engineering controls to minimize the
risk of exposure or other hazardous occurrence.
- Physical: Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable
individuals with special challenges to perform these essential
Keywords: Charles Drew Health Center, Omaha , Screener, Other , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!