Business Development Representative (Remote)
Company: Oneneck It Solutions
Posted on: August 7, 2022
OverviewOneNeck IT Solutions is seeking a Business Development
Representative (Remote), a results-oriented, motivated, and
strategic hunter laser-focused on building a strong sales pipeline.
-Our Business Development Representative is primarily responsible
for identifying new customers, developing a relationship with these
accounts, and ultimately qualifying opportunities to team with an
account executive and win new customers for OneNeck. -We are open
to filling this role REMOTELY or in any of our physical office
locations (Eden Prairie, MN; Des Moines, IA; Madison, WI; Omaha, NE
or Scottsdale, AZ). -We embrace collaboration at OneNeck, and you
will have the full support of a team of experienced sales and
marketing leaders behind you because we believe that the most
successful sellers have a passionate and supportive team behind
them. -You'll also have the latest sales and marketing tools
available to leverage in your efforts. Whether you need to identify
who to reach out to or how to prioritize, rest assured you'll have
the tools you need to be successful.Responsibilities
- Prospecting and developing client relationships.
- 200+ activities per week made up of phone calls, emails, and
- Generate 1-2+ meetings per week from OneNecks targeted account
list and 1-2+ opportunities a month through outreach efforts.
- Discover new leads through internet research and social media
monitoring/messaging, using tools such as LinkedIn Navigator.
- Follow up with leads generated by various marketing programs,
sales campaigns, and target account prospecting efforts.
- Know and present OneNeck's value proposition.
- Manage prospecting status, data integrity, and forecasting in
- Stay up to date with industry knowledge, trends, and market
developments, including attending sales/vendor training to help
present important information to our customer/prospect base.
- Work professionally with other departments to smooth out
customer service issues when problems surface in production,
shipping, RMA, technical support, and credit.
- Maintain information about customers and prospects in company
- Work with Account Management, Marketing, Program Management,
and Sales Engineering to best serve customer needs.
- Demonstrate commitment to our core values by leading, acting,
and behaving in a manner consistent with these
values.QualificationsRequired Qualifications: -
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university -OR-
4+ years related experience and/or training in a relevant field
-OR- equivalent combination of education and experienceOther
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, comfortable
with cold conversations
- Demonstrated ability to understand and convey complex technical
concepts in a clear and concise manner
- Excellent communication, listening, and presentation
- Thrives under pressure and enjoy the challenge of tight
deadlines and a wide variety of duties
- Disciplined to follow up on daily tasks, have attention to
detail and have strong organization skills
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, high-energy environment
- Has a go-getter attitude! "No" doesn't stop you-it only makes
you think of other ways to go for the "Yes"#OneNeck IT Solutions
LLC offers cloud and hosting solutions, managed services,
enterprise application management, advanced IT services, hardware
and local connectivity via top-tier data centers across the
country. OneNeck's team of technology professionals manage secure,
world-class, hybrid IT infrastructures and applications for
businesses around the country. To learn more, visit oneneck.com.
-Employment at OneNeck is subject to post-offer, pre-employment
drug testing. - - -EEO/AA Employer/Vets/Disability. -
Keywords: Oneneck It Solutions, Omaha , Business Development Representative (Remote), Other , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!