Indexing & Imaging Specialist
Posted on: August 8, 2022
Position will be based in Omaha, NE and be required to work in
the Home Office. WoodmenLife is looking for an Indexing and Image
Specialist to join our team!We are currently searching for an
Indexing and Imaging Specialist to image and index incoming
documents in accordance with established time standards for daily
production. WoodmenLife is one of the best places to work in Omaha
and has been in business for 130 years. As a member of the
WoodmenLife family, youre joining others who share your commitment
to family, community and country. Through WoodmenLife, youll have
opportunities to connect with others, give back locally, and honor
those who make an impact. As a not-for-profit life insurance
company, weve been helping to protect the financial future of
families, making a difference in hometowns across America since
1890. We are passionate about our members, servicing others, being
open minded, providing an environment of inclusion and
collaborative spirit. We also provide world class benefits to our
associates. Is this the type of company you could work for? General
Position Summary:Support Core Operations goals and objectives by
providing exceptional customer service through Imaging and Indexing
work to the Core Operations Business Units daily. Provide
exceptional service time standards to our Sales Representatives and
Members. We are looking for someone to:
- Prepare and scan incoming work into the Automated Work
Distribution (AWD) system
- Index, scan, fax and email documents to the Core Operations
Business Units daily through the AWD system .
- Adhere to Core Operations Behavioral Standards including
focusing on solutions, being open to feedback and dialogue, taking
initiative, and being involved and accountable.
- Meet expectations for attendance and punctuality in accordance
with the expectations established by your supervisor and
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Ability to work overtime as assigned by management. We need
someone who has:
- High School diploma or equivalent education/experience
- Ability to type 30-35 wpm with an emphasis on accuracy, 10 Key
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability
to work effectively within a team environment.
- Self-motivated ability to organize and prioritize work in order
to effectively meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision making skills,
with high concentration and attention to details.
- Strong interpersonal skills; and the ability to work
effectively within a team environment.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work in order to effectively
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and professionalism
- The ability to provide seamless, trustworthy, attentive and
resourceful (S.T.A.R.) customer service.
- Engages well with others and are passionate about providing an
exemplary customer experience. If WoodmenLife is the type of
company you are looking for and this position is one that you could
see yourself doing long-term, please apply on-line to see if it's
the right fit for you. WoodmenLife offers a competitive
compensation package and a comprehensive benefits package. As part
of WoodmenLifes employment process, candidates will be required to
complete a criminal background check, credit check (where required
for position), Fingerprint check (where required for position),
drug screen and reference checks. Any offer of employment will be
contingent upon successfully passing the above.WoodmenLife is
committed to excellence in diversity by creating an inclusive work
environment that values and respects all individuals. We welcome
and embrace associates, regardless of background and beliefs.
WoodmenLife respects every associates unique perspective and
contribution. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment
that values differences, and creates opportunities for growth,
leadership and service. This commitment includes providing equal
opportunity in recruitment, employment and promotion, training and
community outreach. WoodmenLife is also dedicated to strengthening
the communities in which its employees live.APPLICANTS WITH
DISABILITIES SHOULD ADVISE THE HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT AT THE
TIME OF APPLICATION IF SPECIAL ACCOMMODATIONS ARE NEEDED.Woodmen of
the World Life Insurance Society (WoodmenLife) is an equal
opportunity employer. ()
Keywords: WoodmenLife, Omaha , Indexing & Imaging Specialist, Other , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!