Front Desk Registration and Scheduler - FT - *$1,000 Sign on Bonus*
Company: Nebraska Health Imaging
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Description: Nebraska Health Imaging is seeking a highly
motivated, enthusiastic, compassionate individual who is a strong
communicator to join an energetic, patient-focused team! Are you
passionate about patient care? Do you love interacting with people?
Come and join our team as a Business Office Specialist for a
full-time position. Hours are Monday through Friday from 6:30am -
3:00pm. $1,000 Sign-On Bonus!Begin or continue your exciting and
rewarding career in outpatient imaging today! Apply for immediate
consideration!Accomplishing our mission takes a team of people, who
are dedicated to treating others as they expect to be treated and
who consistently demonstrate mutual respect for one another. We
hold our employees in high regard as the key component to our
success. We offer a total compensation package including
competitive base pay and a comprehensive benefits program for your
health, your quality of life, and your future:
- Shift Differential Pay and Quarterly Bonus Program
- Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
- Health Insurance including medical, dental, vision and
prescription coverage with HSA and FSA Accounts
- 401(k) plan with Company Match and Company-paid Life
- Short-term and Long-term Disability and Employee Assistance
- Remote Work Opportunities for select roles!
- Entry level? We'll train!
- Sign-on Bonus or Relocation Assistance available to qualified
candidates for select positions Requirements: EDUCATION:To be
competitive, must have high school diploma or general education
- Ability to work independently and multitask.
- Ability to provide documentation accurately and concisely.
- Knowledge of computer applications, including information and
billing systems, keyboard input, digital archiving, and retrieving
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and
PowerPoint.Nebraska Health Imaging offers a full range of
diagnostic and screening radiology services. Our primary mission is
to offer affordable medical imaging without compromising expertise
or a compassionate experience. To learn more, visit us at .Serving
patients in 50+ communities, OIA is an imaging center management &
development operation that is committed to delivering an affordable
diagnostic imaging option without compromising customer
convenience, care, technology or results. We are always recruiting
for talented individuals who are dedicated to excellent patient
care and the highest level of customer service. Visit today to view
all our clinical and non-clinical career opportunities.We are an
Equal Opportunity Employer.IND123
Keywords: Nebraska Health Imaging, Omaha , Front Desk Registration and Scheduler - FT - *$1,000 Sign on Bonus*, Other , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!