Subject Matter Expert- Risk Intelligence Service Team
Company: Orion Advisor Solutions LLC
Posted on: September 24, 2022
The Subject Matter Expert - Risk Intelligence Service Team is
responsible for giving users the confidence to use Orions Risk
Analysis software effectively and efficiently so that they can have
meaningful conversations about risk with their clients. Essential
Functions of the Job
- Responds to incoming support questions via chat, e-mail, and
- Identifies and communicates software issues discovered through
client interactions, providing developers and product team with
enough information to resolve the issues.
- Coordinates with sales and billing departments to train new
users and resolve billing-related issues.
- Trains new and existing users on how to use the software and
demonstrate best practices.
- Synthesizes frequently encountered issues and questions into
suggested platform improvements. Education Needed to Perform the
- Minimum of a High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
- Minimum of a bachelors degree in Business, Finance, or related
- Orion Industry Certification must be obtained within 90 days of
employment. Experience Needed to Perform the Job
- Minimum of 2 years working in the office of a Registered
Investment Advisor, Broker-Dealer representative, or other
Financial Advisor preferred.
- Knowledge of financial planning software like Orion, Tamarac,
Black Diamond, Addepar, MoneyGuidePro, eMoney, Naviplan, Redtail
CRM, Riskalyze preferred.
- Knowledge of or interest in investing - stocks, mutual funds,
bonds, options, financial or estate planning preferred.Position at
Orion Advisor TechnologyAbout UsAs One-Orion, we accomplish our
best work by being personally accountable to each other and the
clients we serve. We are creating a welcoming environment where
everyone is respected, valued, and heard. Our willingness to
disrupt ourselves, and the industry ensures we stay ahead of client
expectations. Thinking differently is in our DNA we innovate, push
boundaries, reject the status quo, and relentlessly pursue
transformative outcomes. It is our collective will to win that
drives Orions success and powers success for our clients and
everyone at Orion.Unique offerings include healthcare benefits
start on Day 1, student loan repayment, paid parental leave, paid
sabbaticals, free access to best-in-class financial planning,
"PAWternity" leave, rewards and recognition, and more.
Keywords: Orion Advisor Solutions LLC, Omaha , Subject Matter Expert- Risk Intelligence Service Team, Other , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!