Estimate Specialist-GFE / FT, Temporary. Mon - Fri, 8:00 am - 4:30 pm Flexible
Company: Children's Hospital & Medical Center - Omaha
Posted on: September 24, 2022
FT, Temporary. Mon - Fri, 8:00 am - 4:30 pm Children's in in
search of an Estimate Specialist who will create and send Good
Faith Estimates for scheduled appointment and visits for self-pay
patients. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Create and send Good Faith Estimates for scheduled appointments
and visits for self-pay patients.
- Use Epic work queues and estimate templates to create accurate
estimates for patient visits and procedures.
- Use Epic system to search for appropriate information to create
- Upload estimate to Childrens Connect or print and mail as
appropriate assuring all estimates are provided to guarantors
within the No Surprise Billing Act established timelines.
- Escalate questions to appropriate team members. KNOWLEDGE,
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Organized, self-motivated, and able to work independently of
direct supervision to carry out responsibilities
- Knowledge of hospital and professional billing, collection and
reimbursement requirements and standard practice.
- Ability to review, interpret and understand managed care
contracts with third-party payors.
- Intermediate computer skills including the use of spreadsheet
programs and word processing programs.
- Strong interpersonal skills with attention to detail and
ability to organize, interpret, and present data.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills as this
position will deal directly with the public daily.
- Ability to interview and complete financial assessments
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School diploma or G.E.D. required.
- Minimum three years experience working with patient
registration, commercial/government billing and reimbursement
processes, or clinical operations required. EOE/Vets/Disabled
IND123 Make a meaningful difference improving the lives of
children! At Childrens, the regions only full-service pediatric
healthcare center, our people make us the very best for kids. Come
cultivate your passion, purpose and professional development in an
environment of excellence and inclusion, where team members are
supported and deeply valued. Opportunities for career growth abound
as we grow our services and spaces, including the cutting-edge
Hubbard Center for Children. Join our highly engaged, caring
teamand join us in providing brighter, healthier tomorrows for the
children we serve.
Keywords: Children's Hospital & Medical Center - Omaha, Omaha , Estimate Specialist-GFE / FT, Temporary. Mon - Fri, 8:00 am - 4:30 pm Flexible, Other , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!