Business Development Representative MSP
Company: Prime Communications Inc
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Description:Business Development Representative MSPAre you
searching for a culture that focuses on growth and development of
people? A company that prides itself in the integration and
utilization of foundational core values at every level? Prime
Secured is Hiring!Prime Secured is a national provider of security,
mobility and infrastructure solutions. We offer a unique lifecycle
approach to engagements that ensures you always have access to the
right combination of engineering, consultation and innovation.We
believe the work you do should be as empowering as the mobility,
security, and infrastructure solutions we design, engineer,
implement and support. So, we have worked to create the corporate
culture that makes you glad you came to Prime, including a team
atmosphere that encourages innovation and collaboration,
opportunities for autonomy and critical thinking, ongoing personal
growth and professional development, and a chance to work with some
of the best clients in the world.As a key member of the Business
Development Team, the OSR will report directly to the Sr. VP of
Business Development. The primary day-to-day responsibility of the
OSR is to develop new customer relationships for the Company by
selling its service and product offerings.Major Roles and
- Create a business development plan for new business
opportunities, new partnerships, and new ways to reach existing
markets with the product?and services the Company currently
- Prospect for new accounts?
- Manage overall sales process?
- Participate in weekly one-on-one meetings with the VP of
Business Development - Eastern Region to report on sales
- Develop and follow sales activity plan??
- Coordinate?and assist with?client proposal generation
- Enter all sales?activities?into the Company's CRM?for sales
- Maintain adequate visibility to project and execution to ensure
- Assist the collection efforts of invoiced sales, as
- Sell and promote Prime Communications, Inc.?brand??
- Continue education in our field/industry?
- Stay current with product training?and industry trends?The
Outside Sales Representative must be the most knowledgeable person
about the sales strategy and scope of client projects. This
information will be passed on to the Service and Project Management
Teams to be used as a guide to execute the client projects on
behalf of the Company. All proposals/estimates for individual
projects will be reviewed by the VP of Business Development -
Eastern Region or other members of the Company's Executive
Management Team prior to presenting to the customer. The Company
reserves the right to not accept work that may be awarded to the
OSR for any reason, including, but not limited to, lack of
staffing, insufficient resources, or low profit margins.In addition
to the Base Salary, you will be eligible for certain commission
payments in accordance with the Company's commission plans. See
Attached Commission Plan.Requirements:
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Must have High school or GED equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of sales experience preferred
- Experience with technology systems preferred
- Must have strong organization skills
- Attention to detail is a mustAdditional Notes
- Probationary period of 90 days
- Individuals with a felony or misdemeanor convictions MAY not be
- Individuals must not have any alcohol or drug-related
convictions or suspensions within the past three years.
- Individual must be able to read and understand instructions in
English as well as possess good oral and written communication
- Individual must be able to pass a drug and physical screening
as well as background requirements.
- Individual must be available to work variable hours and willing
to travel.Prime Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We
participate in E-Verify.
Keywords: Prime Communications Inc, Omaha , Business Development Representative MSP, Other , Elkhorn, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!