Administrative Assistant/Receptionist - Bilingual
Company: Airlite Plastics Co.
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Airlite Plastics is a premier, privately held, family owned
manufacturer headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska. Our family style and
personal culture is what makes Airlite an amazing place to grow and
build a successful career. Airlite s company values of
unquestionable integrity and respect and appreciation for each
other are at the core of our success! These values set a strong
foundation to build on where we can wow our customers with
innovative product and sustainable solutions, and continuously
improve our processes and efficiencies. Our product lines include
rigid plastic containers and lids for food packaging, dry powder
scoops, plastic drink cups, shipping containers, industrial
strength insulated concrete forms (ICF) and sustainable permeable
paving systems. As pioneers in our industry, focused on sustainable
solutions, we strive to provide our customers with top-notch
service and quality, which aligns with our award-winning products.
How would you contribute? As the Human Resources Administrative
Assistant/Receptionist, you are the first point of contact for
onsite visitors and customers. In this role you will answer
incoming telephone calls and route appropriately, answer inquiries
professionally and courteously and refer individuals to proper
source(s) or individual(s) and complete a variety of administrative
duties in support of business goals and programs. Essential
- Answer incoming telephone calls and route appropriately,
respond to inquiries and as needed, deliver messages.
- Welcome on-site visitors and serve as the first point of
contact to ensure they are provided with timely support and put in
contact with their host.
- Monitor visitor access and issues passes when required.
- Receive, sort and routes mail.
- Assist HR team with activities related to scheduling,
interviewing, pre-employment testing and applicant tracking.
- Create employee files, scan records and audit for
- As needed, prepare copies and packets of information for
- Audit compliance programs such as E-Verify and report to state
programs; maintain records and ensure the appropriate documentation
- Compile data, complete reporting and conduct special
assignments as needed.
- Coordinate meetings and events, reserves meeting spaces,
deliver invitations and order food and drink.
- Supports the administration of employee programs maintained by
the company; audit the process and ensure compliance.
- Maintain confidentiality and adherence to compliance
- Perform other clerical and administrative duties as
- Report food safety issues to management. Do you have what it
takes? Airlite Plastics is a versatile employer; complacency is not
one of our strengths! We work hard each day to ensure that
equipment efficiency and customer satisfaction never leave our line
of site. Successful candidates for the role will possess the
- Minimum two years experience in a professional setting
providing administrative support.
- Must possess intermediate computer skills in Microsoft
- Bilingual Spanish a plus Our Core Values Drive Us!
- Do you conduct yourself with unquestionable integrity?
- Do you demonstrate respect and appreciation for those around
- Are you innovative and strive to challenge the status quo?
- Do you strive for continuous improvement and to deliver the
- Do you care about environmentally sustainable solutions?
- Do you take meaning and pride in a job well done? What s in it
for you? As a full time employee, you will be eligible for the
- Weekly pay
- $1000 Hiring Bonus
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Company paid life insurance and short-term disability
- Generous 401k match and time off
- Business casual dress
- Annual company activities Benefits:
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance Work Location: One location
Keywords: Airlite Plastics Co., Omaha , Administrative Assistant/Receptionist - Bilingual, Other , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!